It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Chupacubra

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There have been many reports and sightings of the so called Chupacubra 'Goat sucker'. Many people think it looks like different things, here are some pics i found.

This old stone carving is ment to tell a story about the chupacubra

Sketch 1

Sketch 2

1. Puerto Rico
2. Puerto Rico/Mexico
3. Texas
4. Florida
5. Guatemala
6. Puerto Rico
7. Florida

Thats all i could find, ill update you when i find more

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Very Good !
there seems to be a clearly defined trend in all the
depictions
keep em coming as you find more
Ive been intrigued by this phenomenon for quite a while
tHx !

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Where is the cupacubra actually susposed to live?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Somehwere north of Ponce, south of plaza carolina. Ocelot's island. You can see it from St Thomas.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
yeah ive read a few news stories about them actually finding the remains of one that was shot by a farmer. it was sent to a university for testing and was apparently switched with the corpse of a dog.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
~That's a little freaky there. Good pix b.t.w. I truly believe in el chupacabra. My friends dad grew up in Puerto Rico and he's heard stories about this strange creature in that part of the world. I don't know if he's sighted anything like it though. I totally believe him. He's like a second father to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
it should perhaps be pointed out that these pics are mostly artist's interpretations of the Chupa legend; they are not based on any specific report. I know this because some of these sketches were done by artists on the cryptozoology.com forums, were they discussed the work. It is disingenious to suggest that these pics are drawn by someone that saw, or even actually believes in, the chupacabra...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What is all this I keep hearing about El Chupacubra ? This is about the 3rd time I'v heard somthing about it, but have no idea what/where/if it exists.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Glan its a vampire like monster that is roughly dog sized and sucks the blood of livestock. No one has ever caught one but it has been seen alot. It is mostly seen in Purto Rico (sp?) and Central America.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I've heard a lot about this and this article i've found online if authentic as claimed, seems to look like one of these creatures?! Possibly an aborted fetus.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

rense.com...

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Nice pics Monk!

Here is a good thread from a while back on the Chupa's:

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
If anyone is serious about catching one, then choose a location where they are often seen, set up plenty of cattle/goats/chickens and then wait for something to happen, set up round the clock guards to wait for something, and then when it does, create a giant fence to spring load up and contain everything inside.

Doesn't sound so hard now does it?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
There might be more than one Chupacubra...According to one of the sketches, they have been sighted in many pl;aces. But did they really see chupacubra? Or was it some other strange being?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I think this legend is cool. What say we send a group from ATS down there to check it out!

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   

here is another common picture.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   

this one doesnt look like any other of the sightings.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Dead?

What happened here?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Anyone else think the second sketch, and the last picture look a lot like the little guy from Lilo and Stitch?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   

i can see a disney movie now....
The chupacubra animated

<<   2 >>

join