It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Been Bugged

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is something that i here a lot about but never thought would happen to me. now i am not the only one because my next door neighbours have got the same problems.

Now in the part of Essex where i live we have just got this new recycling system which means we have to have 3 wheely bins outside our house, now when we got them i had a look around them and there appeared to be nothing suspicious about them and then my neighbour alerted me to the existance of the weird things that have been placed under the rims of the wheely bins without telling us.

Now the local counsil have admitted they are there after a phone call but they say they are using them to measure the weight that is put in the bin which i dont believe for a second because if that was the case then they would be on all the bins and not just random ones.
So what im going to do is my neighbour has figured out how to fish them out without breaking them so when he gets ours out i will post a picture on this thread but in the mean time i would love to know what u guys think about this

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Big Brother Hiding in British Trash Bins

You and a few others have said similar things in the on going thread above.

[edit on 6/9/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There are already a number of threads on this:

microchipped trashbins

Big brother hiding.....

spy bugs in my bin

Hope that helps m8.

[edit on 6/9/2006 by kuhl]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
As mentioned above, there is at least one current thread about this topic.

Closed.

top topics

join