It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions recorded on 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Here is a video where you can not only hear the explosions on 911 but see the reaction of the firefighters.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
That is interesting. At least one of the towers has collapsed by that stage as can be seen from the dust. I wonder what time of day it is?

Any New Yorkers here can pinpoint where that is and where the camera points to when the explosion goes off?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This was filmed at approximately 10.15am

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
How do you know this? Are you by any chance the camera operator?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mintaka
Here is a video where you can not only hear the explosions on 911 but see the reaction of the firefighters.

www.youtube.com...

Yes there where explosions planted inside the wtc days before 911 here is some news on this. There is also tons of other news realted to this topic.

hawaii.indymedia.org...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.willthomas.net...
www.prisonplanet.com...
www.cosmicpenguin.com...
www.geocities.com...

even google video has hunreds of 911 videos claming there where bombs inside the towers.
video.google.co.uk...

More conspiracy websites about 911 & the bombs inside the towers

www.infowars.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...
www.thenewamerican.com...

there are tons more websites explaining to bombs inside the towers, here you can also search google, here is a website to give you a head start -
www.google.co.uk...

Did you know? you can type in different ways instead of saying "bombs placed inside the wtc" you can also type in "more information on the bombs inside the wtc".

This website has even got tons of information about the bombs indie the wtc
I will give you a head start - en.wikipedia.org...:Search?search=bombs+inside+wtc&go=Go

or you can have ago of there search engine here at the main page -
en.wikipedia.org...

Amazing isnt it?.

This website is also good, has got loads of video clips about the bombs inside the wtc - I will give you a head start - www.youtube.com...

or you can search from the main page - www.youtube.com...

I found this video from youtube this is clear evidence this was a controlled demoliton - www.youtube.com...

Internet is amazing so much information.

I got more cool websites about the 911 attacks.

www.911truth.org...
www.911digitalarchive.org...
www.reopen911.org...
911research.wtc7.net...

hope this helps.

Ox

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I know this has been a topic of much debate, that the President said he saw the FIRST plane hit the Tower BEFORE he went into the classroom...

President saw 1st plane

And somehow.. I dont think this is Bush being his usual stammering self... He KNOWS what he's say.. Watch the video closely... when Andy Card tells him about the 2nd place and the camera zooms in on his face.. you can see the guilt in his eyes

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
THe only thing I find hard to believe about this, is that Bush feels any guilt; guilt is something that sociopaths are not capable of feeling.

Not too long after 911, the New Yorker magazine printed an article, saying that numerous firefighters heard explosions from the WTC. They were placed under a gag order and told not to talk about it to anyone. I'd say this is pretty hard evidence on the video.

Ox

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
No doubt..

And on the guilt thing.. you could be right.. But look at his eyes.. there is something there.. definately.. What if this was a.. "Give me whatever I want or I'll fly planes into the towers thing" and his reaction is somewhat of a "SON OF A B#&@!.. I cant believe they did it" Now.. I'm not going to advocate Bush.. I dont like what he's done to America and it's people.. But.. there is no denying there is something in his eyes.. a sigh of relief perhaps? "It's done.. "??? There is definately something going on in his brain case there.. No denying it

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Explosions in a major fire?

Whatever next? You'll be saying plastic melted or there was a plume of smoke .....

Ox

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wow....that was such a great post.. great input.. good job.. Nice to see youre helping..

Huge explosions that rock the ground for miles.. would not be concurrent with a building on fire.. Especially a building burning at the 90(ish) floor...

[edit on 31-8-2006 by Ox]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It's funny you mention huge explosions rocking the ground.

You see seismologists are used to identifying things from the noise that travels through the ground.

They infact think that no bombs were used because the seismic waves do not match those of explosives.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Geophysicists have already contributed critical data to terrorist investigations. It was geologists who determined there were no secondary explosions at the base of the World Trade Center towers — but only the impact of the airplanes and subsequent fires — that contributed to the towers' collapse on Sept. 11.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So anyone familiar with explosives listened to this yet?

Notice how close the blasts sound, even though the Towers were massively high up in the air, as were the fires on the upper floors, and on top of that, these firefighters seem to be some distance laterally from the Towers, as none of the surroundings are immediately recognizable as anywhere within the WTC Complex itself.

This should be one of those things that raises questions for those who don't believe the Towers were blown. Otherwise, continued discussion here seems pretty pointless, as they've already picked a conclusion and are going to stick with it no matter what.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
How far the station is from the WTC?
And cannot (think about it atleast for a second even though it may sound improbable to you) be the sound of a large chunk of debris falling to the earth from high level?

join