It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricanes and Crop Circles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I've been monitoring this infrared satellite image over the last few years especially around hurricane season and something seems very out of place this year...
Where are the Atlantic hurricanes?

The water is certainly warm enough to accelerate hurricane activity.
The air streams and precipitation seem normal for this time of year.
Yet every time I look at that satellite loop theres not only no activity in the south east corner, there is no sign that there will ever be any activity... it's almost like any potential weather in that huge area is being counteracted.

I once read a theory about how crop circles are formed by using a beam of high power microwave energy shot down from orbiting satellites. Considering how crop circles have gotten bigger and more intricate right along side with computer and satellite technology becoming more advanced, I tend to give some credibility to this theory.

Combine these two scenarios and what are the chances that the military or a big corporation is using a satellite technology to constantly quell potential hurricane activity in the Atlantic?

Another Katrina disaster would probably kill any chances of the Bush administration launching a strike against Iran... that would be a rather large motive.

Crop Circles - not just for drawing neat patterens wheat fields anymore!

[edit on 30-8-2006 by Nemithesis]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
nothing is wrong with this year's hurricane season.
People don't forget last year was Hyperactive meaning above normal. Last year was not normal. This year seems fairly normal and now we are getting into the peak of hurricane season.

We're up to E already...aka Ernesto and there are waves to watch in the Atlantic.

if this year is abnormal, what about 1992 when Andrew was the first hurricane of the season and that wasn't till late august?

I think it's premature for anyone to call this season anything... normal, abnormal, active, hyperactive, or inactive until it is over... and that will be in November.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If you check out the Hurricane 2006 thread you'll see that there are in fact another of tropical disturbances with the potential to develop into more hurricanes over the coming days.

Looks like the season may now be getting properly underway.

Best wait a couple of months before you draw any conclusions about this year's activity

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
10-05-06 and not one huricane has made landfall on the Atlantic coast this year.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have never really bought into the idea that satellites are creating the crop circles. Whatever is creating the crop circles is close range and certainly has a conscious power behind it.

As far as the hurricane season goes, yeah, I think it's kind of odd that we haven't had anymore than we have. I do think that there are weather modifications that the government is responsible for that could account for this. However, there is no link between that and the creation f crop circles in my honest opinion.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
...and as we wrap up the 2006 Atlantic hurricane season I have but one question...

What happened to the hurricanes?

2004 there were 15 storms with 6 of them major and 4 making landfall on the US.
2005 there were 28 storms with 7 of them major and 5 making landfall on the US.
2006 there were 9 storms with 2 of them major but none making landfall on the US.

I think someone in the US has a much better handle on controlling weather than we are aware of.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
"No hurricanes hit the U.S. Atlantic coast in 2006 — only the 11th time that has occurred since 1945."

"FORT COLLINS, Colo. - The 2007 Atlantic hurricane season should have above-average activity, a top hurricane researcher said Friday.

Colorado State forecaster William Gray predicted 14 named storms next year, including three major hurricanes and four other hurricanes."

Unless they de-crop circle them all so Jeb can get elected.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well here we are in hurricane season 2007.

"The latest forecast upgrades the team's earlier predictions for the 2007 hurricane season. The team now expects 17 named storms to form in the Atlantic, with 9 of those storms becoming hurricanes. 5 of the hurricanes are expected to develop into major storms (Categories 3, 4, and 5 on the Saffir-Simpson scale) with wind speeds of 111 mph or greater."

I predict that none will make landfall on the US Atlantic coast, again.

new topics

top topics

join