It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me know Is this Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
www.xenophilia.com...

You got a U2U

Mod Edit...Please add some comments rather than just a link, please.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
... It is the stealth... I very well know real bomber. Been around for like 20 years. On the discovery channel all the time...

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
halfmask Ive never heard of a plane called Stealth. Were you joking?

I do remember seeing this photo before though, I cant remember where, but I seem to remember the conclusion was that it wasnt real. The shadows dont appear right since the plane casts such a clear one and the people dont cast any.

Ill try to find where I saw it before.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
im with gfad on this one it's clearly not a plane called the "stealth" thats just a name given to the technology/geometrics used to give a low or no radar siganture.

I think that it was concluded that this is a fake or even prototype model, it does have the delta wing design though and it appears to have engine nozzles on the rear.

all in all its possible but we know it never went into full scale production, if it is real it may have given birth to the B-2 and F117, Gfad?

[edit on 8/30/2006 by evo1981]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Sorry about the "stealth" name, it was game lang for the bomber in Advancedwars DS (Looks almost identical to the games bomber named stealth). I am sure that is a prototype of this. images.google.ca...
Stealth bomber. I watched a discovery show on it a whille back, and that looks like one of the prototype pics.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Although Im sure there were some B-2 prototypes which are still classified Im pretty sure this photo was debunked as a fake but I still cant find where I saw it. Still searching though!!

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
OK Ive found a bit of a lead.

This is the Feb 1986 issue of discover magazine. It is clearly the same image horizonataly flipped. The shadows in this one appear even worse in this one than the black and white one!

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It looks like it might be an RCS testing model! I'm not sure what program it might have been for, though. Based on all the engineers around it, that picture might have been taken at the RADSCAT facility in New Mexico!

Tim

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
In a previous thread on ATS intelgurl semmed to think this was an artistic mock-up of the stealth bomber.

Remember this magazine cover went to the presses over two years before the b-2 was rolled out. Im suprised at how accurate it is!

top topics

join