It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks too good to be true....and it is.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I found these photos while "Googling" for saucer pics.
www.rvmsa.co.uk...
It caught my attention. This is what it really was.
www.rvmsa.co.uk...
Here's the full story.
www.100megsfree4.com...
Which brings me to my point. I had no idea that such a remote controlled craft could fly. I know about RC airplanes and helicopters, but a saucer shape!? What do you all think?

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think I want one of those.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What's up with the img code? Can you see the images?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i really gotta get one of those!

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
No I can't sometimes it does that, I've had it happen to me and I couldn't post the pictures in a thread but could in another.

Allow me to try for you.

edit: Not working for me either, sorry.

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There's a website that sells some cool RC saucers for about $150 US, but I can't remember what it was.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm wondering about the propulsion.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There was a documentary called 'A Very British UFO Hoax' on Channel 4 in the UK a month or so back where a group built a 25 foot saucer shaped silver ballon and flew it around Wiltshire, near one of the oldest and largest stone circles in the world, Avebury. No one knew it was fake and I have to say I was amazed at how realistic it looked!! Goosebumps and hair standing on end realistic!!! As a result loads of people saw and reported it -it seemed truely unexplainable...

However, upon closer scrutiny, anyone whos knows about UFOs, would easily pick up on the signs that it was not as amazing as it looked... but hey, it was cool nonetheless!!!

www.apra.org.uk...
www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
you can buy those cheap nasty balloon ones that say they are radio controlled ufo's but they look cheap and nasty. i like the look of that one just imagine the look of peoples faces if u slowly flew that past their window at night

top topics

join