It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have/remember this 9/11 video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It was shown on like ABC or CBS and it was a documentary. This guy was out with firefighters on 9/11 doing routine stuff and captured the first plane hitting the tower till after they fell. I thought it was a neat video and would like to know if anyone remebers it or has it? Thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It's a documentary about a probationary firefighter filmed by the Naudet brothers of France. It's around but I don't know where you can get a copy of it.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
It's a documentary about a probationary firefighter filmed by the Naudet brothers of France. It's around but I don't know where you can get a copy of it.

Yep - it's simply called "9/11".
You can buy it on Amazon - it should available almost everywhere. I've checked it out from my local library before...

EDIT to add:

When it aired on television, I believe they got Robert DeNiro (a native New Yorker) to host the special broadcasting of it...

[edit on 22-8-2006 by quango]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aurora51
It was shown on like ABC or CBS and it was a documentary. This guy was out with firefighters on 9/11 doing routine stuff and captured the first plane hitting the tower till after they fell.

You know the thing that always struck me as odd about that video was the statistical improbability of a film maker filming firefighters and facing the twin towers at the exact moment of impact.

One thing is for sure the film did capture the reactions of those who would unknowingly be racing off to thier own death.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
He wasn't facing the towers. He turned to look as the plane went overhead. Why is it so improbable that someone with a camera was near the towers when the plane hit, and he turned to see what was making a loud, unusual noise, and caught it on camera?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   

He wasn't facing the towers. He turned to look as the plane went overhead. Why is it so improbable that someone with a camera was near the towers when the plane hit, and he turned to see what was making a loud, unusual noise, and caught it on camera?

It would be a better discussion if someone could find the relevant video. Been awhile since I saw it.

It is improbable because of the circumstances.

Exactly how many documentaries does the NYFD allow to be filmed using thier firemen in any given day?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
They started filming this one several days before 9/11, and it evolved into what it is now because of that day. The NYFD probably thought it was a great idea, and free publicity, and it probably wouldn't have gone super far if it wasn't for 9/11. Fire departments have let people make documentaries before, and I'm sure they will in the future. Why is it so hard for you to believe that it was an innocent documentary??

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

They started filming this one several days before 9/11, and it evolved into what it is now because of that day. The NYFD probably thought it was a great idea, and free publicity, and it probably wouldn't have gone super far if it wasn't for 9/11. Fire departments have let people make documentaries before, and I'm sure they will in the future. Why is it so hard for you to believe that it was an innocent documentary??

Maybe it was just an innocent documentary. Not everything is a conspiracy. But if the premisis is that 9/11 as a whole was a conspiracy, then everyone is suspect.

I just find it statistically improbable that firefighters would have been filmed in the vicinity of the twin towers, at the time of impact.

What are the odds?

Was filming NYFD firefighters in downtown manhatten, a daily event prior to 9/11?

Lots of oddities about 9/11.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

It was shown on like ABC or CBS and it was a documentary. This guy was out with firefighters on 9/11 doing routine stuff and captured the first plane hitting the tower till after they fell. I thought it was a neat video and would like to know if anyone remebers it or has it? Thanks

Other requests:

Balcony vid.
Ball park vid.
Park vid.
Helicopter vid.
CNNs overage coverage

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
i'll have a web site tommorrow it is on a certain computer at work. sometimes they prohibit where i can go and it might be a restricted site now. the video is very clear.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
show it to us then whenever you can get the chance

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Here is their documentary

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You guys know there is actually two videos of the first impact.

A friend of mine has another one, which I if I remember correctly was shot by CBS News.

I have no idea where he got it from, I will ask him more about it next time I see him.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Is this the one your talking about?
www.imdb.com... this is a documentry, is this the one your talking about?.

Also try this website - I typed in 9/11 Firefighters you could also just type in 911 or 9/11 google has thousands of these video clips.
video.google.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
You guys know there is actually two videos of the first impact.

A friend of mine has another one, which I if I remember correctly was shot by CBS News.

I have no idea where he got it from, I will ask him more about it next time I see him.

Is this it?
Pavel Hlava video

Can't really see anything because of the compression...
There's also a longer version with even worse quality, but it's still interesting. Longer Version (includes 2nd plane strike as well)

top topics

join