It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open apology to ATS.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wupy. I had seen the post that you are referring to, and to say the least I was shocked, as I knew that wasn't in character. We're all human though, we say things we regret. Lord knows I have, and that I have "done my time" with the apology stage and been able to move on. What you did in making this posting takes real courage, and above that, an incredible amount of sincerity. These are rough times my friend, and some of us take the toll harder in different ways than others.

I do sincerely hope that you can find that old hippy out there, but I have a feeling that he's where he's always been, and that's in your heart. As my grandfather always said, "its not lost, its only misplaced." I think the same thing goes for you, my amigo, and you're still an all-around good guy in my book.

Love and Light

Niteboy82

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone remembers this quote from Shakespeare, but here goes to all those who finds themselves in a similar situation:

...but man, proud man,
Drest in a little brief authority,
Most ignorant of what he's most assured,
His glassy essence, like an angry ape,
Plays such fantastic tricks before high heaven
As make the angels weep; who, with our spleens,
Would all themselves laugh mortal
-- Hamlet, Act ii, Scene ii,

[edit on 23-8-2006 by risitar]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
it takes real guts for a grown man to publicly apologize and i applaud you for it
i know from experience being harsh and angry gets you know were but u dont need to apologize for messing up your only human like the rest of us everyone messes up sometimes

new topics

<< 1   >>

join