It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite photo of the pentagon lawn shows something might be buried.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Could a pilot use some kind of electronic equipement to focus in on a buried electrical line and use it as a homing beacon?

This brings me back to the idea about remote controlled planes - it would be remarkably simple to do this even without a homing beacon.

All they'd need is a flight simulator, someone on the payroll, and then to feed the data from the simulation into an autopilot.

note; i'm not too certain on whether or not a plane actually flew into the pentagon and what we saw later wasn't just some sort of fuel container made up to look like one, but with computer guidance instead of an actual human i believe it would be possible to pull off.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Interesting,of all the pictures i've seen of the 9/11 attacks i never thought for a second of looking at the grass before the crash.
Seeing the satilite image of the pentagon it makes me wonder if they have images of he whole incident from space.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
What ever you do, mystery lovers, do not click this link:
www.pentagonresearch.com...

Maybe the line in the grass is a buried magnetic guide line to... no wait, the plane was NORTH of the Citgo... Maybe they were hoping we'd think this was the gouge from the plane... too bad you can only see it from above. Hmmm... what is this mystery line really from? Maybe Nostrodamus has a lead...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join