It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Time Machine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What mountains?? I've seen some unusual sights in the smokies meself

Interesting post Riff

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Humans only use 10% of their brain capacity.

E=MC2 is only a law because noone has disproved it. It could be just something that has no basis in reality whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Humans only use 10% of their brain capacity.

E=MC2 is only a law because noone has disproved it. It could be just something that has no basis in reality whatsoever.

hi mig ... actually thats a Myth. Einstein was misquoted and it's just stuck ever since. We actually use much more than a mere 10% of our brains.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
%10 is probably about how much would be required to talk on the phone, drink some coffee and drive your SUV. All at the same time.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
We use about all of our brain capacity, that's because by learning the brain capacity becomes larger. The synapsis, (bindings between the neurons) increase if you learn more, so there become more connections and you will be able to make better decisions in the future.

You cannot really measure the quantity of information which you can store in relation to what is stored, because if you get information the brain capacity itself does increase.

The other parts of which is said we don't use... think about telekineses, telepathy, the system which let you grow, the system which regulations the fight against deceases etc.

Your unconsience does a lot of work in that area of which people like to think that it is still unused... coincidence you think 99% of the time unconsience (if you don't beliefe it, try to look back at were you where thinking when you waited for something, when you read this message, when you do something usual (basic).

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Most scientists believe time travel is possible. Do a search on the internet, and you'll find that out. Much work in that field is going on now.

By the year J.T. was in, does seem to be very possible, since the work in time travel should have progressed. Most of it is being kept quite, so we don't know who or what is going on. A number of countries are working in that area. Almost like putting the first man out in space.

The U.S. government* released info to the general public through the media about 11 years ago. They officially announced that they were working in the field of time travel. Nothing more has been said about it, and we probably won't here anything more until it is put into use.

Could you imagine if terrorists got there hands on this.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just look by the sites of universities, Nasa etc. you won't get much back-up from those scientists when it comes to time-travel, just by those sites which are made by persons just like you and me...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
you'd think that by now.....people would uphold and remember JT as a great man.
no wonder he left, grabbing his hair tearing it out as time passed by he'd see the sheer ignorance displayed by the public, the disputes....idiotic arguments, my god....when will ppl learn!!

ok...i steamed off
now for the good bit: u havent got long to wait now

a year & 3 months till the countdown...and then, the countdown is for 387 days'
if nothing happens then? then we'll all appreciate the genius of this con

it'll prove ordinary people have the intelligence+brain capacity to fool a good chunk of the sheepulation

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It is better to thrust the Mayans, the Egyptians and the Sumeriers...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You can THRUST whomever you like, but I'm not gonna trust anything except my gut.

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by mig12]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I also believe he's a fake. Hover, I've seen the pictures he's produced of a military-style manual for his time machine. I have a few manuals of that sort(but for things of this time) and I have to say his look authentic, but pictures aren't everything.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Has anyone been able to identify what that machine was he purported was a time machine?

It looks like it is authentically something or is it the product of an active mind?

Do people believe that Titor was an agent of CIA or some other intelligence just trolling for beliefs and opinions? That is the part I wonder about.

I have a government document on that, including a design.

It keeps "disappearing" but i have it, look for a post later.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You can find the complete John Titor Compendium at Mystic Fish ...

Click on the John Titor link. This is a pretty good deal, I bought the website just so they could put all this stuff up on it. It was a "research project" conducted by some of the brainiacs here at ATS...

Enjoy!

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   

it'll prove ordinary people have the intelligence+brain capacity to fool a good chunk of the sheepulation

Which is what governments do every day

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I know this is a very late post as opposed to 2003, but I just happened to stumble upon this "John Titor" Time traveler thing. I have read a lot of posts on this going back to his originals on other sites.
One thing that stands out that has never seemed to come out is this:
His "Machine" has a maximum of 60 year jump.
Anyone bother to subtract 2036 (Year he is supposed to be from) and 1975 (The year he went back to get a 5100 computer)? 61.
61 years. That should have been the biggest contradiction of all.
I can't believe I wasted so much time...

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
John Titor was a fake. Sorry to say. He was just an intelligent guy who quoted the novel Alas, Babylon almost entirely. He read a lot about quantum physics, and had the ultimate excuse why he couldn't reveal information about the future....

Yes. Their would be no point travelling back if your not going to do anything about the world.
If something bad was going to happen [WW3] where a billion or so Humans were killed I would try and stop it by going back.
I wouldn't go back just to watch a billion people die...

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
Their would be no point travelling back if your not going to do anything about the world. I would try and stop it by going back.

I don�t believe it is possible for one single human being to stop WWIII by knowing the truth only. Who will believe you anyway? You will get yourself locked up at the funnyfarm somewhere...

What would you do with your "knowledge of the future"? It is possible for one person to change the world, yes. But only if that person have the power to do so, and "do it right". Just knowing about some key events in history won�t give you that power, unfortunately. You ain�t "God", knowing what would happen next. You wouldn�t know the chainreaction and outcome of any alterations of events. If you could go back in history right now, how would you change history? Try to stop Titanic from sailing? Warn about Tjernobyl disaster about to happen? Talk to people 100 years ago and tell them about global warming? Tell people from pre-9/11 about "9/11 about to happen". Warn people and try prevent things from happening? How would you do that? Back to the funny farm...

Would you use your knowledge of the future to get rich, betting on horses or something? How would you spend your "lots of money" to change the path towards a WWIII (if you came from the future and knew something)? Get political power? How, and then what? How would you use "political power" to stop WWIII from coming? You would have to get a lot of people to listen to you, believe you and support you, if you should have any success pulling off a stunt like that. How can you convince them you are right? Would you be right? You might be a "false prophet" since you really don�t know the outcome of any tampering with history. One bad thing could turn into another bad thing. Or it could turn even worse. You ain�t "God", even if you knew something from the past... I mean the future...

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here is a link to CERN's new particle accelerator. I think this may be what john titor was talking about. They are to fire this thing up this summer 08. They also fear it will create a mini-blackhole

press.web.cern.ch...

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnitaBonghit
Here is a link to CERN's new particle accelerator. I think this may be what john titor was talking about. They are to fire this thing up this summer 08. They also fear it will create a mini-blackhole

press.web.cern.ch...

I just read somewhere on the web that scientists JUST created a mini

black hole in a box??? I can't remember where I read it, but it was just a day or two ago the supposedly did this....

[edit on 3/9/2008 by undiscoveredsoul]

Edited to add link
www.foxnews.com...

There.. I knew I read it somewhere I'm not sure how it relates to all this John Titor stuff though but....

[edit on 3/9/2008 by undiscoveredsoul]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Scientists Create Artificial Black Hole In a Lab

Not really a black hole . . . but the event horizon

Edit: Bah . . . you added it right as did . . . oh well.

[edit on 9/3/2008 by xxpigxx]

<< 1    3 >>

join