It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the right and left conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Im sure I dont have to convince many of you that the fight between a republican and a democrat will always be encouraged by the THEY. That system of dividing up the country into roughly equal sized, loosly defined, but incredibly loyal groups. effectivly cuts our chances of doing anything at all in half. and the same system also gives a carte blanche to a second term president to opperate an effective dictatorship. The only thing that can come of it is more hate twords a particular political party. and that serves to create a huge mandate to operate the same way for the next person to come in office by a landslide victory, they wont even need Diebold because they just have to put there man or woman in the blue spotlight. but rest assured, our old habits of taking out on each other what we should direct elseware. will continue no matter the leader.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well, of course it is. Its been known for a long time. Its the same gang of turds wrapped up in different packaging for marketing purposes. The both have the same goal: power.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amenti
Im sure I dont have to convince many of you that the fight between a republican and a democrat will always be encouraged by the THEY.

The real THEY are observers.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Well, of course it is. Its been known for a long time. Its the same gang of turds wrapped up in different packaging for marketing purposes. The both have the same goal: power.

You forgot money, they also love money. Oh, and vacations paid for by special interest and big business, don't forget that.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think this again this is a misconception. To say that money and or power is the goal of a group that has apparently planned so carefully for what I will argue must have been a VERY long time, is only a ruse, although it must have been true at some point. Dont you think a ruler(s) would be willing to let you think this war or any war is all about oil. I wouldn’t doubt if they got their hands in that oil just so they could divert the blind anger. and satisfy most of the public's interest in conspiracies on the matter.) I.E. Mike Moore. Of course, probably, the vast majority of the people 'involved' have nothing else on their mind but money or power. Speaking about those people you are absolutely right. But there are other motives.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think you will find more than enough discussion on these boards to keep you company. Power and money can actually be finite resources unless the people behind the scenes can keep stirring the pot. Inevitably, this means expandning the realm at some point.

The U.S. is poised for a new round of political evolution that isn't so much a transformation but a bid for hegemony. It's true that war is good for their kind of business, but they'll need more of it in the decades to come. As quite a few have already pointed out, that's why we're seeing the rise of so many militant countries just now. Those foes are future war targets.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Mr. Oldham
Let me first say that I read your posts on the masters forum and I truly respect your opinion. Your post watered down my sense of their invulnerability. That is a good thing. You do get the sense of the high stakes game being played reading that. A once fragile hold is getting tighter however.

Originally posted by Justin Oldham

The U.S. is poised for a new round of political evolution that isn't so much a transformation but a bid for hegemony.

Hegemony is right. I submit that if you incorporate new global 'ideals' into the system that would no doubt be well timed and in concert with the financial collapse card or any fear, or survival based tactic. This would make for a new, different, and stronger type of control. The type of hegemony you meant, I think, was the kind in which a negative global perception of the Mohammedans will be utilized as kind of dogma, for the purposes of further advancing the money making war machine and to ensure future revenue. It just doesn’t sit right with me though. It doesn’t seem logical that all the generations of men deeply involved in the real absolutely ingenious planning would sacrifice their lives work on something, generation after generation, that had goals they would never come close seeing. It doesn’t ring true that humility would be a virtue expressed by those who are now obviously seeking ultimate control of the planet. Although I think from reading your work that you would probably suggest that only when the financial plan has come to a successful (for them) end, and no more can be taken that wasn’t already had. Then they might try some fun things like trying to be worshiped as a god, like some late Pharaoh, for the sheer fun of it. I alternatively think monetary control is only a way to the means. And that setting up a system for being worshipped has been the goal from day one. I know this is probably an unpopular stance so I shall try to refrain from getting started on that aspect in further posts.

I apologize if I made any incorrect assumptions.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hegemony is right. I submit that if you incorporate new global 'ideals' into the system that would no doubt be well timed and in concert with the financial collapse card or any fear, or survival based tactic. This would make for a new, different, and stronger type of control. The type of hegemony you meant, I think, was the kind in which a negative global perception of the Mohammedans will be utilized as kind of dogma, for the purposes of further advancing the money making war machine and to ensure future revenue.

I've been following this trend in government for 26 years. At no time have I ever actually found a theological component to it. Religion is a red-hot topic just now, and a great many people are quick to say that we risk shedding our democracy in favor of a theocracy. Any good political scientist can tell that's wrong for just one reason, and they can say it one word. Money.

My thesis, which you can see read in the Conspiracy Masters forum, is quite clear on this point. Today's religious firestorm is being used as a means of leverage. Some call it a smoke screen. The individuals, families, and orgainzations that make up the shadow government may be religious, but they are smart enough to know that a theocratic State would contradict everything they stand for.

It just doesn’t sit right with me though. It doesn’t seem logical that all the generations of men deeply involved in the real absolutely ingenious planning would sacrifice their lives work on something, generation after generation, that had goals they would never come close seeing. It doesn’t ring true that humility would be a virtue expressed by those who are now obviously seeking ultimate control of the planet. Although I think from reading your work that you would probably suggest that only when the financial plan has come to a successful (for them) end, and no more can be taken that wasn’t already had. Then they might try some fun things like trying to be worshiped as a god, like some late Pharaoh, for the sheer fun of it. I alternatively think monetary control is only a way to the means. And that setting up a system for being worshipped has been the goal from day one. I know this is probably an unpopular stance so I shall try to refrain from getting started on that aspect in further posts..[/quo
You'll find plenty of people on this board who think like you do. Check out the religion forums, and you'll see what I mean. Idolitry isn't limited to theocracies. The rick and famous who promote themsleves to the point of market satuartion are buying just as much 'worship' as they can afford.

These people don't have to be true believers to recognize the value of good PR. For most, you will find that the trappings of "greatness" are just part of the cost they pay for doing business. Hubris comes when they start believing their own press. Remember that the trappings of office are most often used to make a point. As a weapon, religion is dangerous in the wrong hands, but it's not always used that way.

I apologize if I made any incorrect assumptions.

There is no rule that say you've got to be absolutely stone cold 'right' before you start typing. This is a discussion. We are talking about pure theory. Your guess is as good as mine. The best anyone can do is to make their point and see where the conversation goes from there.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Y'know what I like about you Mr. Oldham? You have a very factual, well researched, and down to earth approach to all this. Riding the fence quite gracefully I think. It serves me well too, I am admittedly more theoretical than analytical.

Of course your right that there is no evidence that our political system is trying to infuse religion into its power model. I don’t think this part of the plan would be evident at this point. I don’t think that individual people or families guiding the system for money or power would try this on their own accord. It’s not a very logical plan, It is too silly and risky a venture to try, regardless of how devout they are in their beliefs. No, I forget that if one is looking at this from a more ‘earthly’ perspective it wont make sense.

I only mean that it is not inconceivable that a future event of some sort, something like ET on the white house lawn, or more likely the re-discovery of ancient artifacts that ‘prove’ alternative origins will be used, and be sure that these events will come ready made with explanations and a handbook. We are still a religious people, and regardless of our new toys we still crave spiritual answers. I think we will be offered a few of those very shortly. And then the fun begins.

You couldn’t be any more right on the Muslim people being used for what they are worth. Its unfortunate. I believe those poor people are truly being oppressed. They are getting a religion forced down their throats. To inspire them to hate Jews, and us to hate them. It is a well conceived plan. Using someone’s hate against them and against us.
It is interesting to note that the Mohammedans Messiah reads exactly like the Christian anti-Christ. That could shake things up whether all this was real or promulgated.

No, I think the people in ‘power’ are getting just what they wanted out of the deal, money and power. The more the merrier. In exchange They advance an agenda that isn’t necessarily their own, a whispering in their ear so to speak. The whisperer has infiltrated many governments, religions, institutions, and people. and their fingerprints are all over everything from ancient Sumeria to the present day. And the evidence of it is the mother of conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thanks much, Amenti. I learned a long time ago that fact is stranger than fiction. I don't see myself as sitting on the fence. If I did, I wouldn't have the perspective that I do. I perceive myself as being in an active search mode. None of this comes to me. I have to go out and look for it, and I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. This is one subject that I actually like to be wrong about.

I think that we, as researchers, have a true and genuine need to be as down-to-eath as possible. Becasue most of what we deal is forward-thinking speculation, we need to make sure that our guess-work is as sharp and on-target as we can make it. Ask any of the long-time posters on ATS, and they can tell you for themsleves that its harder than it looks.

top topics

join