It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Heathrow Airport?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think this is really weird because i think last year Heathrow airport got more terrorist threats and nothing happened, this year its happening again. So whats behind the whole heathrow airport? i would like to know some intresting information about the people behind Heathrow, maybe there names and do they have any connections to do with George W Bush or the Bohemian club? if so it be really intresting and make more sense of why heathrow is under threat every summer.

Anyone got any information about Heathrow Airport? i know they have a website but thats just to book flights, what i want to know is people's names the ones who work at heathrow and if there second name might be connected to the george w bush family, or the bohemian club because i dont understand why terrorist all of a sudden want to attack heathrow airport there has to be some kind of connection.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I mean out of all the london airports they have to choose Heathrow? why heathrow? something tells me the big boss of Heathrow is a bohemian grove member.

join