It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Hannity Just Say What I Think He Said?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I was just kinda half-listening to Hannity and Colmes in the background while on the computer, and I swear Sean Hannity just told a guest that he was "full of s***" on TV...was I hallucinating?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
No, he did say that i heard him. i had it on. i was shocked as well.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Shar]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I guess FOX doesn't have to answer to the FCC since it's a cable channel, but I bet there's a fair amount of consternation flying around the FOX newsroom producers now!

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I was just kinda half-listening to Hannity and Colmes in the background while on the computer, and I swear Sean Hannity just told a guest that he was "full of s***" on TV...was I hallucinating?

Does that surprise you? It shouldn't. Hannity's been waiting 45 years (his lifetime) to say that. In fact, he practically says it every night, except in different terms.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well of course Fox news aint gonna get busted. Its the approved network for the Neocons of America.

Now if CNN, CBS, NBC, or anyone else said that, the purity police would be out for their throats.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
That idiot always makes rude remarks to his guest! When the 9/11 conspiracy theorist where on he said the same thing pretty much, if any liberal came on he said the same thing, Colmes is just there to pretend it is fair and balanced when I don't know a single democrat that would actually think Colmes was a liberal at all!

The moral of the story is if you and Hanity disagree, your wrong!

[edit on 8/17/2006 by Rockpuck]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You know, it's actually refreshing for a personality, not just Hannity, to speak his mind. We all have watched hosts of shows like hannity's, sit back, listen and to accept statements from their guests that we know is, well, crap.

I'm not just talking about conservative shows but all shows from all the different political belief spectrums. Sometimes a guest needs to be confronted and told exactly how the interviewer accepts his statements. Sure, there are other ways of saying things but sometimes it is, indeed, refreshing to hear someone's unminced opinions.

join