It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O. in sight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Look what i discovered from google!!! U.F.O.?meteor?propaganda? who knows?
www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't think you've used nearly enough emoticons in your post.

Spiderj

Edit to add: Your link doesn't seem to be working for me by the way.

[edit on 8/2/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Link doesn't work for me- please help!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Here is the link.

www.rense.com...

It features some NASA videos , STS - 109 and from Dr. Oren Swearingen.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Thanks Shaman.

Spider

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The fifth video is very obviously not what it seems to be. The camera zooms initially and creates the illusion that the object moves and comes to a sudden stop. This is very obvious is you look at the glow around the earth which changes size dramatically in the first few seconds of the video, exactly as the object seems to zap across the screen.

Here's a trick - wait until the video is fully downloaded and use the mouse to drag from start to finish quickly - it'll become apparent that this is simply an object, more than likely space junk, in orbit around the earth. From beginning to end, the object is moving away from the camera over the curvature of the earth. The only thing causing the object to zip all over the place is zooming and panning of the camera.

As for the other videos - more than likely space junk in one form or another.

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Here is the link.

www.rense.com...

It features some NASA videos , STS - 109 and from Dr. Oren Swearingen.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidstate
Here's a trick - wait until the video is fully downloaded and use the mouse to drag from start to finish quickly - it'll become apparent that this is simply an object, more than likely space junk, in orbit around the earth. From beginning to end, the object is moving away from the camera over the curvature of the earth. The only thing causing the object to zip all over the place is zooming and panning of the camera.

Here is the link.

www.rense.com...

Wow you joined up just so that you could debunk a ufo thread... check some other threads here where this topic has been covered in depth and the debunk was debunked.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Actually, no... I joined up a while ago to post regarding the events of 911.

As for this video, please point me in the direction of some info proving its validity. It doesn't take great intelligence to see it for what it is... an object in stable earth orbit, moving very slowly in an upward motion throughout the entire video, while the camera is zooming and panning.

Explain the way the glow around the earth seems to flare as the object zooms into view, and stops just as the object stops. The object isn't zipping across the screen - that's the camera panning out - the glow around the earth actually diminishes in size as the object appears to enter the shot. Why? Because the camera is panning out. Easy.

I'm a firm believer in visits from aliens etc, and I'll argue the authenticity of many videos on this forum, but this ain't one of those.

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Originally posted by solidstate

Here is the link.

www.rense.com...

Wow you joined up just so that you could debunk a ufo thread... check some other threads here where this topic has been covered in depth and the debunk was debunked.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by solidstate]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hey I just gave the working link.

Anyway I agree its zoom and panning that causes the movement on the fifth video, this was pointed as well on the link itself.

You can see another similar Zoom and Panning on David Sereda's "Evidence: The case for NASA UFOs Part 1" that Sereda claims is an object making a "High Speed turn".

See that at 35:25 in the video.

video.google.com...

The segment labeled "Hyper Velocity Object" at 41:16 is also a result of the very same camera zoom as the sequence before it , "High Speed Turn".

[edit on 3-8-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Have you ever asked yourself why it is so hard to find solid/without doubt proofs of existence(present or past) about extra terrestial life?
What the if you were about to learn that nasa deliberatelly destroys any evidence??????/

check this out:www.rense.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.rense.com/general48/NASAA.HTM

I wonder: do they really launch campaings on mars in order to collect stones, or to pick up something else........ more important!!!

i hope this link is operative

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
And one more link that shows: spots of U.F.O. through missions

www.ufoarea.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.ufoarea.com/main_nasa.html

We spotted them in the past, we will spot them again in the future......

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
oops posted in the wrong place

[edit on 3-8-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I know I usually post this, but watch these NASA video's.
www.alienvideo.net...
Put it to around 3 and a half minutes.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by T_Nexis]

top topics

join