It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abductee?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 04:31 AM
link   
A friend and neighbour of mine came to see me the other night and related this 'dream' to me.

He says that he is taken to a 'room' full of metallic equipment and is forced to have sex with a number of alien females.

He describes them as being "fairly attractive, with pale skin and oddly shaped heads".

He says he has had this 'dream' on at least 3 occasions.

(mod edit to remove caps from title)

[edit on 30-4-2005 by pantha]

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I would think he was abducted since it happended 3 times.

Or he could be insane.

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Possibly...most people who have been abducted don�t even remember it until going under hypnosis, this is when they seem to be able to recall the whole encounter. Flashbacks of weird figures and lights may also be associated with a past abduction. This dream could possibly the abductions he encountered...either that or he is lying...

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I vote for insane!

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 02:03 AM
link   
...And who said that we were calling for a vote on the issues up for discussion?...

Can you find & display (or link us to) verifiable documentation that proves insanity? Your not providing any support for *your* side of the discussion, Get Real.

[Edited on 5-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Doubt he's insane, sounds like a fairly reasonable recurring nightmare / erotic fantasy.

I have a recurring dream that I'm being chased by zombies.

doesn't mean I'm insane, neither does it mean that in the dead of night I'm abducted by George romero and forced to play a birt part in his next night of the living dead film.

If your friend feels that his dreams are linked to abduction he should go and get a full medical exam next time he has the dream.

being taken to a foreign place and forced to have sex with several females will leave residual evidence (trust me on that one, I still have the scars ;P)

A good examination should reveal any foul play and indicate wether this is a physical experience or simply a fairly common wet dream.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Boy not much humour in here.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I had a very realistic dream when I was ten. I was abducted by aliens. It was a very scary experience. Today, I am sure that it was sleep parylysis. It opened my mind a little bit though.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GetReal
I vote for insane!

I vote for stubborn!

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Why are you calling him insane? It was just a dream. I bet mostly every one would be insane if sanity was considered by dreams. Oh well. Maybe he is.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well after scowering the net I've decided this is the only feasible type of alien I could find myself having relations with.

He describes them as being "fairly attractive, with pale skin and oddly shaped heads".

How much action was he getting before the alien encounter because, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and well lets just say... eww greys.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
OK guys, let's play nicely. M'kay?

new topics

top topics

join