It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Outrageous Police Power Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
ill tell ya, it sure didnt take long for this absolutely disgusting law to make waves.

This is just another example of how this country is going to hell in a handbasket.
It makes me sick to my stomach that the jerk bags that made this law can even sleep at night. Let alone the officers that actually take that law seriously and enforce it.

What the hell has happened to virtue,dignity,compassion, empathy, sympathy....apparently they are as dead as accountability.

Its ok that we are "helping" people from another country half way around the world... but not to help our own citizens? This is not the country I was born in and certainly not the country I want to die in...let alone for.

Anyone that would make a law prohibiting people from feeding another person has got to be sub-human.

The cops that enforced it should be ashamed of themselves.

And of course the media getting fined for tresspassing is absolutely ludacrous.

I really really hope that the people that made this stupid, outrageous, despicable, horrendous law end up in the gutter themselves...please god if there is any justice at all, make it so. Then when they are at the bottom rung of the ladder they can see what its like on the other side of the spectrum.... stupid stupid stupid stupid STUPID people in power.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I made my point!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Didn't the Nazi henchmen say that they were just following orders when they acted as beasts during WW2. To say that the police are just enforcing the law is a cop out (sorry for the pun). This law is immoral and I'm sure if put to the test will be found illegal as well (let hope anyway).
The stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me, but really it's the fear by the rich that one day the poor will revolt and demand there day that's fuels this type of law and unfortunately the middle classes are going along for the ride in case they get caught up in the uprising.
Cheers
crash

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well I have been thinking about this. Now I know why their argument is for enforcing this law.
They are scared that the homeless will sue us if we give them food poisoning

This is so sad.
But isn't it just a symptom of collective consciousness, people really don't want to see this suffering so if we starve them to death. Puff, Gone.
Hardly any have replied to this thread, what is going on under our nose is less important than the " War".
Has their been any reaction in the news?
WIS

<< 1   >>

join