It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A really crazy what if about the anthrax letters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
why not put everyone at the Pentagon, and the Senate and the Congress on cipro as well?

Maybe they did. I don't know. Maybe BUSH, being selfish, made sure his place was taken care of and he didn't take care of anyone else. It would be interesting to see if we could find out if the Sens put themselves of Cipro. Wonder how we'd do that???

Why weren't other Senator's targeted?

That could be something. It could be nothing. IMHO I think that more were probably targeted ... but the attacker ran out of time. Too much attention put in his direction. Either that or there was a big enough 'splash' with the ones that got hit that the attcker didnt' need to send anymore to make his point.

I don't buy it!

That's fine. You could very well be right. But at this time, IMHO, I believe Hatfill (who at some point worked for the CIA) did his own thing. A wild card. The FEDS know it was him but his old buddies in the CIA are making sure he doesn't get nailed for it.

Give it a few more years so it doesn't look suspicious and Hatfill will have 'an accident' - IMHO

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
One thing Hatfil has done that points aways from his being guilty is sue everyone involved in trying to make him look guilty by the statements they made. This leads me to believe that perhaps he is innocent and being used as a patsy. No one guilty would want a trial of any kind where anything else could be brought out against him or more publicity.

Why he has not been arrested might be because others in power don't want any kind of trial either, afraid as this man fights in a criminal court case, things might come out that others don't want us to see. Think about it, how many times has earth shattering information come out in court cases, due to lawyers probing and demanding access to documents that we might have never heard about otherwise.

I'm not saying this guy is innocent or guilty, but his trial might be the last thing the government wants.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by goose]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
dear SENSFAN as per say about photos of the bush twins circulating for years on the internet,,,that may be true..and yes you can photo-shop any thing and make it look true...but the photo i speak of came out on the inter-net at the same time the twins got kicked out of argentina....and damm if it didnt look like a fat ass jenna pass'ed out...o.k. ill give you the benifit of the doubt..it was done years ago and its fake...and i guess i should start thinking that Tom Dashels letter was really lased with love potion #9...ok,,just take this whole thread and say it's in our head...you know paul wellstone would back you up on this-bush plays hardball..plain and simple...and he's gonna walk like o.j. on a golf course lookin for the real "KILLER" and the photo shopped pics you see of him are gonna be on tiger woods body making that hole in one.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This is the REAL 9-11 Conspiracy folks. I am still on the fence as to whether the White House was behind the Towers attack, I think they may have known about it and allowed it happen in order to further their agenda...but i don't think that they planned the whole thing out.

However, I have no doubt who was ultimately behind the Antrax Attack. All the evidence points in 1 direction, It was the NeoCons (PNAC) and Hatfill was just a patsy/pawn.

They may have been able to silence the media and the opposing senators, but they can't silence the internet. This is what we need to be showing to the sheeple to help them wake up.

Pass this information along. We Can Make A Difference.
WE Are the only ones who can make a difference & WE must.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Im so glad goose brought up this rob stevens death by anthrax..besides innocent federal workers dieing/(post office)...could you imagin if you or i pulled a stunt like that!....we would be singing songs in heaven with lil timmy McVay...poor little patsey for the ok. bombing...hey the fastest clean up of a crime sean..and that was clintons wacth!...bush is brutal,,make no bones about it,,no pun intended!..the world knows we have a nut job dicktater at the helm..if you think your gonna pin the tail on that jack ass,,hes got a bag of tricks that make even putin git a little pale....welcome to the 21st century..

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
To me it is just jaw dropping how this has been swept away without any concrete answers. These attacks, to me, appear to be too coincedental with the passing of the PA, and the manner in which the bill was passed. Alot more question to be asked. No republicans got attacked, critical Bush media attacked, just alot of ??'s left.....

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
After the anthrax attacks on the media/ all opposition ect. was moot..but now that bush is a lame duck and (chuckel) as they said on t.v. yesterday/ dead duck..more and more people will be able to question what really happened...and yes! it's all starting to trickle back up stairs....how/where and when is out there, but the who is gonna be worth a million books and a butt load info/disinfo....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join