It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is my first post ever, though I've been reading the ats forums for a while now, I was having trouble signing up. Anyway I found these pictures of triangle UFO's. i think they are a little to incredible but I wanted to see what you guys thought of them.

Brianwww.iwasabducted.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
www.space.com... There's been lotsa discussion around these black triangles.Theyre supossedly military stealth blimps.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Bowser,

agreed you could investigate past postings here on this subject.

but unlike many here I have strong reason to believe that some of the triangles and boomerangs and pyramids being seen are those of the lizard aliens.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
lizard aliens? please refer me to your strong reasons THENEO.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I admit that I'm a novice so to speak of ufology, but my personal feeling is that these craft are a human attempt to build ufo like craft. Just a theory, probably wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The quick way is to do a bit of research on lizard aliens first then I will if you like tell you what is credible and what is not.

It is a lot to go through and I cannot point to one smoking gun that will resolve all.

If there were many such 'smoking guns' out there then there would be no need for this discussion forum.

Maybe it is a good idea to start a thread 'are lizard aliens real or not?' As many still question their existance even when they believe in the ubitiquous grays.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Cool site Bowser, thanx for the post.

Lots of videos and stuff. I always like the videos and it's hard to find one place with a good supply of them.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i have done some looking into the whole lizard thing, and was just wondering if you could recommend some decent links that i may not have found already.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What your seeing is the TR-3B Astra Locust Flying Phantom Stealth Triangle. Area 51 has released information on the craft.

For those who didnt know
www.teegeeack.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If the government released this info, how come I haven't heard about it on the news?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
wowa. interesting link..

now, i wonder when if this is true that it is a craft that we made with gravity modifingy tech if there will ever be a show on it on discovery or somthen

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Y'know we had a discussion about this in the aircraft forum, and discussed about this type of craft, but it seems from this picture that it isn't the "conventional" version of the TR-3B "Black Manta".

Here is a refrence picture of the alleged TR-3B

Here is the last picture that was taken from the article. This pictures shows the side of the craft, showing the thickness of the craft. Its not aerodynamic like the next picture.

The TR-3A

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I always figured the Triangle crafts were just our own... Besides everyone knows the Lizards only fly crafts shaped like a four pointed star...

top topics

join