It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - 9/11 Fact or Fiction - loose change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
A friend of mine postet this link @ my homepage and started a discussion about 9/11 there. i don't know if somebody postet this link in this forum before i came here because i did not search this forum 4 it...

video.google.de...

I was watching this video more than 5 times and don't know if it now taking a stupid effect that i call "simulated lies". the more u see one thing, the more u are going 2 believe it! BUT the facts that the 2 guys r presentating us in this video are the best facts for 9/11 that i`ve seen until now. And thats because it opened a global conflict which belongs 2 all of us.

since 9/11 we have 2 pay a lot more money in Germany 4 things that r taking place in our "normal" life. Gas, food and other things r more expensive than in any other period of our life. ok, some prices r dictated be the #ing € but the most is still an effect off 9/11. So why should i pay my hardly earned money for an terrorism attack of the US-Goverment?!?

I don't know if the German or the US Goverment is going to observe my life 4 such a post that i'm writing here @ the moment, but i think "F*CK IT!" I'm not going 2 be longer a slave 2 billionares which r trying 2 dictate my life!

So how do you think about it?

Greets OnkelM (uncle M) from Germany
www.fightland.eu...

[edit on 20-7-2006 by onkelm]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thank you, but we already have plenty of ongoing threads on Loose Change.

Originally posted by onkelm
A friend of mine postet this link @ my homepage and started a discussion about 9/11 there. i don't know if somebody postet this link in this forum before i came here because i did not search this forum 4 it...

Please do use the search feature at the top right of the page.

Loose Change

Thank you.
Thread closed.

join