It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone believe in fairies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
FAIRIES ARE REAL!!! I used to seem them occasionaly; we call them "engkanto" here in Philippines. Our fairies here are more similar to the nymphs who posess almost all of the characterisrics of human beings but they are magical beings who reside in kingdoms who just looks like a big tree, big rocks, under lakes and rivers and caves and even undergrounds. As a child, I saw once a palace in the midst of a sugarcane plantation and there are people inside and some of them are making signal for me to go with them. I try to do so but my mom can't see them so she thought I was just imagining things. That was the time when some of the fairies went to our home troubling my mother because they want to take me with them, I want to go with them but I want my mom to be with me. Visitations from them happened almost everynight when the twilight came so my mother brought me to the church and have me baptized at the age of 4yrs. old so it all stopped, but not at all. I was 15yrs. old when we have our camping trip at the PATAG Mountain Trail, my bestfriend and I can't wait for our team to visit the waterfall so we did; on our way to the waterfall we passed in the forest covered with big frens. I took a pee a few meters away when I suddenly saw a vintage model car with dark tints on the window glass which I can't see the passenger of the car. We both saw it and it's amazing to see such a car in the middle of the forest, it stopped in front of me, I got scared so when we run away turning back to the campsight. It was then that I learned that our fairies here also ride in cars because they also live like us but they are richer and powerful than us; an old woman who lived nearby told us and I was about to be abducted. A shaman gave me an amulet as protection to fairy abduction but I lost it. Last year, 2008, month of June, I decided to took a pee again at our backyard. That was 2:30pm, I took a glance at the gemilina tree nearby when suddenly I saw two women dressed in white gowns beckoning to me. They have long golden hair, the other one is straight and the other one has curly locks. I can't see their face since they're in a distance and they're seemed to be glowing. They vanished in an instance, I was troubled but I didn't mind at all cause I'm already used in seeing fairies. I was not expecting that one of them, having the curly locks of long hair had her sight on me. Everywhere I go, I smell the scent of a floral fragrant similar to a jasmine even when I was just alone without other person in the area. One night, maybe she just can't stand the passion, as I was sleeping, the curtains beside my bed whe I slept was raising as if a soft breeze tossing it and it never came down. I felt so cold that time, as I was about to sleep, I heard ringing of bells outside our house. I can't move my limb and I was totally paralyzed, I felt a very cold air covered my entire body, I tried to shout for help but I can't move a muscle on my lips and my entire being. A moment after, a felt a soft hand caressing my face and it was the fragrant creature who was with me. She then stood in front of me, she was a very tall lady with long hair reaching her ankle dressed in a white gossamer clothes. It was dark and only the moon giving me the hint of her form, she vanished again and verything turned to normal. No more raising curtain or even the sound of the bells. Again with the help of the shaman, it was detected that the lady was a fairy or particularly a wood nymph. But this time, I decided to keep her as my secret girlfirend even though I already have a relationship with a mortal girl. She would sometimes lay down beside my bed when it was very dark, I can't see her face but I can feel her. That was again fullmoon when she showed herself to me, I was able to see her face to face, she was very lovely and I think she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life. She was a goddess in form, slender, tall and similar to elizabeth taylor in face......

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I waited her to talk to me but she didn't, she's just there staring at me and then left. She visited me often until this time, when the moon is bright and it was friday. My 5yr, old niece once saw her one morning as she was about to go to school when she saw her floating in the air flying out on my window, she described her as having a very long curly hair in golden blond, she seemed to be dressed in a very thin fabric and she was glowing like a candle and she vanished in the air. I love to have a fairy lover and this all I was telling was based on my real encounter with the fairies.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I am saying this in all seriousness and not being sarcastic or joking. I was given a pendant by a professed "White Witch" whose family has interacted with fairies for many generations. I met her through some IRC chat room many years ago and before she vanished from my life she sent me this gift. When I received it she had written a note explaining what it was, that it was pendant that she was given as a child by her grandmother, who also was a witch. The purpose was to offer her protection by nature, and all the natural entities while she was out by herself in the countryside, to ensure no harm would come to her. The pendant was endowed with some form of Magick that would summon such entities to watch over and protect her. It also made her vibrational energy more "one" with nature and in doing so gave her access to such beings.

She wore it much of her childhood but when she became older she no longer wore it and it was stored in a box for many years until it was given to me. She stated that depending on the individual who possessed it that one could actually interact and communicate with such entities, but it was highly dependent on one's emotional and spiritual abilities. She said that it was no different than a device needing a battery, that the pendant charged itself from the human body and may take days, even weeks to be at "full power" and to just keep it as close to possible to my body. I did so, just keeping it in my pocket for a few weeks, and nothing happened. I figured it was bunk but saw no harm in keeping it in my pocket. I didn't want to wear it as I am a guy and it looked way too feminine.

A couple more weeks later I was taking a walk on this jogging path near my work while on my lunch break when suddenly I literally felt a strange "Shift" in reality, as if my consciousness just 'clicked' up a few levels. I felt connected to the forest, as if I was almost one with it. I then began to sense I was being watched, and I saw these sparkles of lights just beyond the bushes and trees that seemed to be darting in and about. At first I thought it was just the sun shining through the canopy but the lights were moving differently. I also could have sworn I saw gnome like beings deep in the woods just observing me but when I looked directly at them they would vanish, as they seemed to either go invisible or have the ability to move incredibly fast. Needless to say this freaked me out and I put away the pendant and have not touched it since. I honestly was more concerned that I was suffering some sort of schizophrenic or psychotic break perhaps indirectly due to me "wishing" for the pendant to work.

I can't say if it was truly real or not, or if it was something that my brain manufactured to satisfy my desire to have such an experience. The mind is a powerful thing, so who knows. Or it could be legit. I just figured I would throw my experience out there.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I've always been interested in faeries as I feel that when I was younger something took that form to try to communicate with me. They were quite playful and a bit overbearing at times, like a child.

Long story short in my research on these I found some images that are quite interesting so I'll give a link for those that are interested.

I know they have been discussed on ATS before but here is the link.

Faerie Images

[edit on 5/26/2009 by atzmaz]

<< 1   >>

join