It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groom Lake in the Millenium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have been researching Area 51 and have had an interest in black projects. From my research i have found out quite a lot about past black programs but my question to the people at ATS is, what has been happening at Groom Lake since the Millenium? I have no knowledge of any programs that have been testing there and i was wondering if anyone on this site had any info? Thanks a lot.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by What is going on
I have been researching Area 51 and have had an interest in black projects. From my research i have found out quite a lot about past black programs but my question to the people at ATS is, what has been happening at Groom Lake since the Millenium? I have no knowledge of any programs that have been testing there and i was wondering if anyone on this site had any info? Thanks a lot.

I'm intrigued. Found anything we should know about...

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
(From my research i have found out quite a lot about past black programs(

Sorry to confuse you, i dont mean anything unbelievable, just more than the next person.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knights

Some well known aircraft originated from black projects which were either entirely or partly carried out at Groom Lake. Try the U-2, A-12, SR-71, F-117A and the Bird of Prey. Theres also the Red Hat projects and many other aircraft yet to be declassified.

As for what we know about black projects since year 2000, we know absolutely nothing. The last thing to be declassified that we know to have been tested at Area 51 was the Boeing Bird of Prey which was tested there up to 1999. Yet the hangars at Groom Lake continue to expand and multiply and up to hundreds of people fly in every day ... what they are working on is simply educated guess work.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfad

Originally posted by Knights

Some well known aircraft originated from black projects which were either entirely or partly carried out at Groom Lake. Try the U-2, A-12, SR-71, F-117A and the Bird of Prey. Theres also the Red Hat projects and many other aircraft yet to be declassified.

Old News i think i have seen all of those on every area 51 doc i have seen. anything else you have found??

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalDeaf
Old News i think i have seen all of those on every area 51 doc i have seen. anything else you have found??

I realise that this is "old news", in some cases 40 years old! I was responding to a previous poster who said he was intrigued by past black projects. Unless you have something to add then is there much point posting on a thread?

I havn't "found" anything else ... have you?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfad

Originally posted by PrimalDeaf

I realise that this is "old news", in some cases 40 years old! I was responding to a previous poster who said he was intrigued by past black projects. Unless you have something to add then is there much point posting on a thread?

I havn't "found" anything else ... have you?

It wasent intended i read it as you genuinly thought that it was cuting edge news, and the found anyhting else was in all seriouse-ness

(excuse the typing im on the worlds smallest keyboard)

join