It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same Terrorist different decade !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Dear Forum : I'm going to bounce something off the top of your craneum and you tell Me if it's Way out there or if it smell's about right. Now I realize there are going to be a few out there WHO SAY ??? WHO ??? WHAT ?? But trust Me it's the same thang ! OK ? Now Way Back when JFK was president, the Good Ole USofA was for the very first time in many year's a pretty United Country And begining to show sign's of great social improvment YES .....Improvment Now don't get Me wrong We still had a long way to go DOWN SOUTH ! and in many of the"Not So GOOD OLD BOY State's" But because WE had Martin L.King and JFKs younger Brother the future didn't seem so far away ! But because WE have Some VERY POWERFUL AND VERY EVIL WEALTHY OLD FAMILY'S here in AMERICA WHO BENIFIT GREATLY DURING UNREST ,WAR, SUFFERING They were NOT happy at all that some young Irish Guy Named Kennedy from a STATE they didn't even consider AMERICA. Was telling them How they were going to run there Life. So instead they Figured if they set it up to look like some RANDOM act of "evil-Doer" then even if some Jr congressmen were to raise a "Few" good Question's as to the likelyhood of some half Retarded Low selfesteem Geek getting off as many round's in the Kill Box as They would have you belive He did is without MERRIT ... And Yes folk's then there's the Wacked jack Ruby deal ... Well let'a just say that Warren commission that by the By couldn't find there Own Ass with Both hands. BUT YOU BE THE JUDGE ....................

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
You have to fix this post a bit. Its kinda hard to read..

If you fix it I will comment on it later, but I cant read it right now. To bunched up.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maladroit
Dear Forum : I'm going to bounce something off the top of your craneum and you tell Me if it's Way out there or if it smell's about right.

Now I realize there are going to be a few out there WHO SAY ??? WHO ??? WHAT ?? But trust Me it's the same thang ! OK ?

Now Way Back when JFK was president, the Good Ole USofA was for the very first time in many year's a pretty United Country And begining to show sign's of great social improvment YES .....Improvment.

Now don't get Me wrong We still had a long way to go DOWN SOUTH ! and in many of the"Not So GOOD OLD BOY State's" But because WE had Martin L.King and JFKs younger Brother the future didn't seem so far away ! But because WE have Some VERY POWERFUL AND VERY EVIL WEALTHY OLD FAMILY'S here in AMERICA WHO BENIFIT GREATLY DURING UNREST ,WAR, SUFFERING

They were NOT happy at all that some young Irish Guy Named Kennedy from a STATE they didn't even consider AMERICA. Was telling them How they were going to run there Life. So instead they Figured if they set it up to look like some RANDOM act of "evil-Doer" then even if some Jr congressmen were to raise a "Few" good Question's as to the likelyhood of some half Retarded Low selfesteem Geek getting off as many round's in the Kill Box as They would have you belive He did is without MERRIT ... And Yes folk's then there's the Wacked jack Ruby deal ... Well let'a just say that Warren commission that by the By couldn't find there Own Ass with Both hands.

BUT YOU BE THE JUDGE ....................

I agree, Look at what was going on at the time and the things JFK was doing. He was going to get rid of the CIA and get rid of the federal reserve and keep us on the silver standard. No wonder he got popped.

There are many other reasons as to why JFK got killed, but to keep it simple, he pissed off a lot of powerful people because he was doing the right thing... He was a president for the people! Look at the current administration, they represent corporations.

join