It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JANET in the UK!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You guys are just amazing. Trans-Atlantic flights are common for twin jets like the Janet. Some would put some amazing attributes to the Janet such as IFR, Special Fuel, and such. It's just a Plain Jane B737. Burns Jet A fuel just like any other 737 and does not have IFR capability. It is not unreasonable that they were not spotted in Canada or Iceland on the way over. Even plane-spotters have to sleep or eat.
So the only question is what was it doing there.

WHO CARES!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Disregard.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by yeebsy]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Before reading this thread I knew nothing about JANET - unlike the OP who must know what they look like and what they do as he claims to have seen here in the UK.

So I go to google and paste in Boeing 737 JANET which I cut from the OP's thread and clicked on the top search result which took me here . I scroll down a page and there is a picture of a plane with tail marking N5177C which the OP asked us to check out.

If lil ol' clueless me can find that in two mouse clicks why couldn't the OP who can identify a JANET plane and know the significance of it?

Because he's made it up.

To be honest I can see why people do make these type of stories up here on ATS. It's getting very tiresome recently looking at all these threads on chemtrails, Obama, 'how do I shapeshift', GFL etc.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
If it wasn't plausable to get the plane over, maybe the plane never flew over, could it be a painted replica?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join