It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do you think the dinosaurs really went "extinct"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
hmm Here is a question. Why did all the LARGE creatures go extinct? INCLUDING the ones living in the ocean?

Odd.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ed 209
Are you for real? You're asking 'why would people lie' on these forums? Something ain't right there.

So your saying becasue something is on ATS that its automatically a governmetn conspiracy to control people?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snap
hmm Here is a question. Why did all the LARGE creatures go extinct? INCLUDING the ones living in the ocean?

Odd.

I have always partially wondered myself about the effects of extinction regarding creatures of the sea, and why they would have become extinct. I honestly have never had a thourough explination for that. Perhaps on of us at ATS can give me some insight?

-NoX

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I think it was said that with the lack of vegetation and food smaller animals would find it easier to survive as they dont eat as much food might be a better reason though.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Could be also that Animals have extincts before Earthquakes etc...and tend to go hide maybe smaller ones managed to fit into Small Gaps into deep caves, god knows.

The Animals died by a Asdroid though i beleive.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I believe they were exterminated from the surface of this planet to make way for a new type of life form, the Mammal.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
There are still dinosaurs around today. The crocodile and shark are literally unchanged since prehistoric times.

I believe that some animals are just marked for natural extinction. I never bought into that comet theory. I believe it is mostly due to climate changes such as an ice age and also due to land changes and flooding.

<< 1  2   >>

join