It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual things in Patterson Bigfoot film?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
These people claim to see some unusual oddities in the Patterson-Gimlin film that allegedly shows a bigfoot striding near Bluff Creek, California.

This website claims that they are little bigfoot children attached to the mother, a swastika on the right shoulder blade, a spirit in the background, toes being reversed, man's face on thigh, devil head, coke bottles on body, Picasso art, and other laughable things lik that.

I can't see what they see.Can you?www.beckjord.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The whole layout of the website makes it kind of confusing. x.x

I can't really make out what their trying to point out. I honestly don't see the Swastika, or much of anything bizaare for that matter. (other than the fact its bigfoot. =P)

To be honest it seems like overly optimistic people looking for random things.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
All I see is a man walking along a treeline in a particularly poorly-made bigfoot costume. Note the flat (and white) soles of the feet.

Harte

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
A perfect example of people with way too much time on their hands, looking overly closely at photographs to try and find other phenomenon going on in them.

If you look at things long enough, your mind will always create weird, new patterns in it. People are especially adept at seeing faces where there aren't any.

join