It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conspiracy association game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i thought it might be fun to see where a conspiracy association thread here would lead so i looked on the atsnn page and picked the first breaking news story as a starter

( www.atsnn.com... )

henry paulson jnr, former goldman sachs ceo is appointed chief spokesman for the economy

so his association to a conspiracy is .....

( www.citizenworks.org... ) ....

"Goldman Sachs was one of ten banks that settled to end investigations into whether conflicts-of-interest led analysts to skew advice about stocks. The settlement included $1.4 BB in penalties, $110 MM of which Goldman Sachs agreed to pay. (New York Times, April 29, 2003) Goldman Sachs may end up paying the benchmark fine of $100 MM for its IPO "laddering". The SEC is considering filing civil charges against Goldman Sachs for offering hot initial public offerings to buyers in exchange for purchasing additional shares. (AFX - Asia, Nov. 6, 2002) Goldman Sachs has agreed to pay $1.65 MM in fines to the SEC for allegedly deleting emails that were needed for regulatory investigations. (AFX - European Focus, Nov. 18, 2002)"

next

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
i was trying to find my way through some goldman sachs scandals to find a good one, when i came across this interesting bit of info on mr paulson -

before he joined goldman sachs in 1974, he used to work as assistant to john ehrlicman, the man who put together 'the plumbers' for nixon in the watergate scandal. (ehrlicman was also a bonesman btw)

new topics

join