It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWS Earle NJ UFO Hotspot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
the story the base is releasing is it is munitions from when the uss solar exploded. Its not what they are looking for though. Operations may be secured next week, most of it was recovered.

As far as your link, I cant say. It was released to the public though that the base has stopped carrying nuclear munitions, when the Marines left the base. There are many, many storage bunkers.

There was a recent UFO incident at the base. If you are able to find information on this, here lies the key

I can only give so much information, or I will compromise myself. I am one who knows the truth, and wants it to be known

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by logreq
I can only give so much information, or I will compromise myself. I am one who knows the truth, and wants it to be known

Just spit it out. If your story is not completely full of excrement, you're already in serious trouble, if not guilty of treason.

So, what'd they do? Lose a nuke? Ho hum, nothing new there.

Lets, see, what could be lost under the docks there? Strange looking metal objects that could only be part of an extraterrestrial craft (or an industrial boiler)?

Hmmm...Earle...Bell Labs...Navy...Top Secret...got one: if you see any indestructable transparent spheres containing strange artifacts and wierd hyroglyphics (especially if accompanied by small misshapen skulls) let me know.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
logreq,
Understood, will keep looking.
Thanks

Cyberdillo

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rand

Lakehurst to earle is more like 31 miles by surface roads.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join