It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Door in the Woods

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tastebud
yea man thats what i think but y would the road be freshly paved, and i can tell since its my job to pave roads, and the door was so rusted?

I would be curious to know if there had been any recent road work, specifically paving, in the area. Sometimes, local municipalities will dispose of unused paving material by laying it down on someones driveway, or maybe paving part of a right-of-way as a kind gesture.

The building itself may be an old storage shed partially covered with earth to provide extra insulation due to a hazardous product being stored there (explosives, corrosive chemicals etc).

If this is the case, it may simply be two unrelated items that, together, appear odd. Perhaps the road was freshly paved due to the disposal of paving material from a nearby job site that just happened to be put down near an old, abandoned storage building for explosives.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
...has anyone noticed that the author of this thread only registered just over a week ago, therefore they may have not had time to see that this kind of post is common on ATS? Maybe the guy is'nt aware of ALL the elements expected of a post here yet? How long did it take you to learn the system here?...

I read these forums through and through for almost a year before I joined. Besides that, anybody should realize you don't make poop up for attention on huge boards like these (it means they've been around a while with their own little cliques and unwritten rules). I say good riddance. I'm glad they ripped it up, I wasn't paying that close attention to his 'story' at first.

thanks guys

<< 1   >>

join