It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra the Goatsucker Vampire Sightings Reported in Central Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
For the first time in history, the mysterious Puerto-Rican Chupacabra vampire has been spotted in Russia.

Reports of a beast that kills animals and sucks on their blood came from a village in Central Russia back in March 2005, when a farm had 32 turkeys killed overnight. The beast left the corpses bloodless, the Komsomolskaya Pravda daily said.

Then reports came from neighboring villages, where more than 30 sheep and goats fell victim to the vampire. Again, the blood had been drained from corpses but the flesh remained intact. All the slaughtered animals had similar puncture wounds on their necks, different from the marks that wolves, dogs or lynx leave on their victims.

Finally, eyewitness descriptions match the traditional description of the Chupacabra, said to resemble a kangaroo and a dog with huge teeth.

More for this report read here: Chupacabra sightings

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Telos]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Looks like a normal canine to me.

Edit: My mistake, thought that was supposed to be a pict of the chupa.
Anyway, normal canine.

[edit on 4/5/06 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Nice find Telos.

Nice diagnosis Thain Esh Kelch

BUT!!

Back when dinosaur fossils were first being studied, alot of people got bones from random skeletons and tried to pass it off as a new species. The image looks like it may be from several animals.

The only basis for my argument is that the pelivic bone and coccyx "doesn't look right."
It doesn't look like it can support any kind of pressure at all, especially if it was from an 'upright' creature....
The shape of the spine shows that it (if it was from a real animal) was would have erect posture and a bipedal stride.

This Observations proves that this cannot possibly be from the same species, let-alone the same organism.

Win.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Interesting, Thats alot of live stock. I wonder if any of them have made it to the US or canada at all. You would think since they migrated or whatever.

join