It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aliens wont make contact!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
People call me werid when i say i can recieve telepathic links. I dont know were they come from and i dont know who they are from. But all i know is that they are telling me how to live my life, and why other lifeforms will not get in-touch with the human race.

Recently i can say things to my-self and i few weeks later they can happen, i dont predict these things just suggest them and they happen, NO IM NOT PSYCHIC BEFORE YOU ASK!!!

The reason why we dont recieve back messages is because they choose not to get involved with our race... We destroy everything we create and eachother. What type of race would want the human race on their side, when all we do is destroy.

We dont need to send messages out into the vast regions of space, beacause there are aliens on this planet, underneath the earth and on the moon.

There is a race out there who is protecting man-kind in my eyes. The ARCTURIANS
are the most advanced civilisation is the galaxy.

Believe me or not, but i know what im hearing in my mind. If you dont like it then thats ur decision.

Thanks for your time

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bio Hazard Bob
There is a race out there who is protecting man-kind in my eyes. The ARCTURIANS
are the most advanced civilisation is the galaxy.

Yeah, they're pretty advanced. But the KALROOKIANS are no slouches, either.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well, living in a 'Hollow' earth could take up all their energy keeping cool. Running around in magma tends to occupy one's time considerably. Probably as much as trying to breathe molten rock would.

I whole hartedly understand their reticence.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The real reason aliens won't make contact with us is because of this: WE'RE MADE OUT OF MEAT

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Indeed? WHY would that be a reason for consideration?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Read the entire short story I linked to. Then you will get it

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
bio hazard bob-

so, the aliens can only talk to you and they don't want to help us. that's just great.

did they give you the numbers to the mega millions game?

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1701
bio hazard bob-

so, the aliens can only talk to you and they don't want to help us. that's just great.

did they give you the numbers to the mega millions game?

Thanks alot mate, did i say i had telepathical powers?? NO!!!! i did not...

I dont know who they are or what they are, but they will not answer me back, so in order to your question.... No they didnt give me the numbers and its not the fact that they dont want to help its the fact that we need to develop more and better skills in humanity......

Thanks

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
You keep talking here Bob and the Brotherhood of the All are going to swoop down from Bootes and snatch you up. And, if that happens then the Galactic Command will have to get involved. I personally know the commander of the Athena and he's pissed!

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Bob,

very convienent. you can hear them and they can't hear you. Okay, what are they telling you? -- If not the lotto numbers?

new topics

top topics

join