It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My email reply from Sheila Samples regarding 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sheila Samples is a kick-ass freelance writer from Oklahoma. Just type her name in a Google search and you'll get links to more articles by her than you can read. I stumbled onto this one which is what made me check her out further:
www.democracymeansyou.com...

Not expecting a response, I emailed her anyway asking what venue ordinary folks like me can use to spread the word about 9/11.
Here's her reply:

Dear Bill...
The best venue, of course, would be the media, if it weren't entirely owned by the New World Order PNAC perps. We need to inundate Congress with email, letters, phone calls, etc. to get their attention. If that doesn't work, we need to get enough voters out that it will be impossible for them to fix the election. I firmly believe that most Americans KNEW as they watched the Twin Towers implode that it was a controlled demolition -- my gosh, anybody who has seen one of those things knows what it looks like! By the time Building 7 just collapsed into its own footprints, there was no doubt. However, I think it was just too horrible for Americans to acknowledge publicly -- I mean, that would mean they would have to DO something...

The story reaches farther every day. The former German chancellor came out over the weekend with a flat statement that the administration did it. But -- as usual -- the media didn't cover it...

We just have to keep on keeping on...
Sheila

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Excuse me for being cynical but if we couldn't the current bozo out of office back in 2004, what makes you think we'll be able to acomplish anything else?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Uh what makes Sheila think that the White House did it entirely?? Her cred with me just dropped a level or two...

Maybe she needs to come here and read some threads.

If the White House did do this then George would not be a bozo would he?

Also, who is the group of people that have the power across the board to pull this off and still hide from the public eye... it ain't GWB and gang...

It's the same people that shot Reagan, Kennedy, the pope, etc etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
maybe saying it that way?

www.youtube.com... !

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210

maybe saying it that way?

www.youtube.com... !

Whoa, I never seen that video of something flying across the screne right before the plane hit until now. At first glance I thought it was a bird, but it disappears way too fast in to the distance to be one, don'tcha think? That's spooky, if it is a plane wouldn't this be pretty significant?!

[edit on 25-4-2006 by BrokenVisage]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I have seen this fast flighing black thing or things in my case on TV the day 9/11 and it catched my attention.
I have to check if I can find it on the net.

Yes it is hell fast and the speed speaks somewhat aginst a brid but I really think this could well be a bird in the music video because it doesnt fly stright and it looks like one in the first frames.

But not so on the TV pics I saw there it was really a stright flight at hell speed not to identify what it was..at least for me.

Personel I see none of the picture displayed in the music video helds as a safe proof for demolition and inside job but that's not that importand.
What he says is mor eon the point.

I more was surprised to find such a music-video. Imagine what would happen if this is played in the streets mayb even makes his way into the top 10. If this wouldnt trigger a reaction in the gov or (maye on the bad and possible danger side: leed to a street war between conspiratists and official-story-believer) then I dont know.

So yes I really mean it..maybe the wake up call for the gov should be happen that way!

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Thanks for puting up the link for sheila and the video. Both were fantastic to read and watch......

There definately appears to be a conspiracy...and i hope the answers come out soon.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
FOUND IT!

www.myjokemail.com...

(it's from that side: www.myjokemail.com... so dont wonder about the name, its not a joke)

Whatch when the second plane impacts (around 2:00)!!!

For this fast things there I lack any explanation.
Anyone any idea what this could have been????

p.s. just saw what you mean in the music video..the fast 'bird' vanish into the sky background.. that however is indeed a little strange.

have to check i think it could even be the same moment in both videos (music and that one) where the second plane crash into the building.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
g210, neither of your links work for me. Perhaps because of temporary problems?

But I think the 'bird' in the video is a bird. It's just a lot closer to the camera and appears to be flying fast. But it's just close to the camera. The towers are far away in the shot.

The most impressive part of that video are the highlighted shape or squib charges that go off alongside the buildings. Who can argue with that?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Very nice video, as said, seems quite clearly to be a bird alot closer to the camera than the WTC. Does anyone have any info on the artist? that is proper rap music at its best, nothing to do with blunts and bitches, real issues in the musical/lyrical form, excellent

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
g210, neither of your links work for me. Perhaps because of temporary problems?
But I think the 'bird' in the video is a bird.

looks like because the links are correct checked them yesterday. But you are right tried now..doesnt work, can not even connect to www.myjokemail.com...
guess its temporary.

yes looks very much like a brid and I dont know it. The only thing thats strange that it seems to pick up speed when its far from the camera and vanish completly in the sky and this before the video spools back. So from close to camera to out of sight range in an incredible time for a brid.

as I say such fast flying 'things' I saw on that other video also. Original I saw this on TV the 9/11 day. They fly a little too fast and to stright for my taste there to be explained as birds but I have no clue what else this could have been. Hope the side will come back!

Yes the music in the music video is really good rap (little hard words thought). I dont know who made it or where it comes from. I found it by random searching something else.

But the youtube says: Added on April 04, 2006, 02:13 PM by peacepirate
you can click on his profile
www.youtube.com...
dont know if he created it or just uploaded it from somewhere else.

edit to add:
saw it again, yes I think you are right with the music video it seems to be really a bird. The wings go from up to down in the first frames.

[edit on 26-4-2006 by g210]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
For me, the black object crossing closest to the camera from screen right to left appears to be a fly. It happens on a regular basis, and if you look carefully at it, you can see it "walk" part of the screen in a zig-zag pattern. likely the camera was set to full zoom, and that will minimize anything close to the camera lense itself, as the focus is pitched far away. The black object closest to the Towers is a helicopter, I think. Nothing looks too mysterious.

The other question which is detailed in the vid is the explosions...for me, those are compression explosions, which really aren't any "explosions" but rather is the compression force escaping through the windows (and taking them out, if existant) which will come from a weight being dropped from above downwards onto an object.

I'm not explaining it very well, but it's my opinion that those aren't controlled explosions, but rather a phenomena of gravity and mass combined.

Regards-
Aimless Searcher

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Not to get off subject but if look at the flight path of the dark object and how it flies, it is indeed a bird. The same misconceptions come up with UFO Videos.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ok look very closely.... it IS a bird it does not fly out of radar u can still see it flying away if one looks closely. It is just the low quality that makes it suspicious.
Speed= the bird was closer than the airplane therefore seemed faster

top topics

join