It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Friend or Foe. NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Is there any criminal act that Israel can do without being protected from criticism from the United States? If there is I haven't seen it. And I haven't seen it from the Bush Administration or from the Clinton Administration or from any administration before them. But when you consider the influence of Israel's lobby and its political action committees and the more than $41 million they've given to Congress and the White House, is it any wonder Israel is shielded from any shame?

www.ussliberty.org...

Ariel Sharon October 3, 2001
every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.
Link 1
Link 2

9/11 - The instant messaging service Odigo, says that two of its workers at their Israeli facility received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen.

Officials at an instant-messaging firm Odigo confirmed today that two employees received text messages warning of an attack on the World Trade Center two hours before terrorists crashed planes into the New York landmarks.
Citing a pending investigation by law enforcement, the company declined to reveal the exact contents of the message or to identify the sender.
www.atnewyork.com...

9/11 - A group of young men were witnessed on top of a white van celebrating while they were filming themselves with the burning WTC in the background in which they were later arrested and identified as Israeli citizens -- some later found to be Israeli spies -- with one saying upon being arrested, "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem." They were found with large amounts of cash, a box cutter, multiple foreign passports, maps linking them to the blasts, and a bomb-sniffing dogs reacted as if detecting explosives in their van.

THERE was ruin and terror in Manhattan, but, over the Hudson River in New Jersey, a handful of men were dancing. As the World Trade Centre burned and crumpled, the five men celebrated and filmed the worst atrocity ever committed on American soil as it played out before their eyes.

Who do you think they were? Palestinians? Saudis? Iraqis, even? Al-Qaeda, surely? Wrong on all counts. They were Israelis – and at least two of them were Israeli intelligence agents, working for Mossad, the equivalent of MI6 or the CIA.

In the car was $4700 in cash, a couple of foreign passports and a pair of box cutters – the concealed Stanley Knife-type blades used by the 19 hijackers who’d flown jetliners into the World Trade Centre and Pentagon just hours before. There were also fresh pictures of the men standing with the smouldering wreckage of the Twin Towers in the background. One image showed a hand flicking a lighter in front of the devastated buildings, like a fan at a pop concert. The driver of the van then told the arresting officers: “We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem.”

www.sundayherald.com...

Ariel Sharon October 3, 2001
every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.

(note the date)

All I can say is that Israel knew when and where it was going to happen.And 9/11 was the best thing for Bush and his friends.

This should be thoroughly investaged by the people if they wish not to pay high oil prices and fight Israel's wars for them. Or if they wish to know who really is behind 9/11 because:

Bin Laden didnt do it! Did he?

9/11 - Taliban rulers condemn attacks on US and says Bin Laden didn't have the means to carry out such well-orchestrated attacks.
archives.tcm.ie...

The countries which do not agree to become the U.S. slaves are China, Iran, Libya, Cuba, Syria [Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iraq, Sudan, Indonesia, Malaysia] and Russia. Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed. According to my information, the death toll is much higher than what the U.S. Government has stated. But the Bush Administration does not want the panic to spread. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the U.S. system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive. They can be anyone, from Russia to Israel and from India to Serbia. In the U.S. itself, there are dozens of well-organized and well-equipped groups, which are capable of causing a large-scale destruction. Then you cannot forget the American-Jews, who are annoyed with President Bush ever since the elections in Florida and want to avenge him.

Then there are intelligence agencies in the U.S., which require billions of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This [funding issue] was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that the budget of these agencies has been in danger. They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usama and Taleban and then this incident happened. You see, the Bush Administration approved a budget of 40 billion dollars. Where will this huge amount go? It will be provided to the same agencies, which need huge funds and want to exert their importance. Now they will spend the money for their expansion and for increasing their importance. I will give you an example. Drug smugglers from all over the world are in contact with the U.S. secret agencies. These agencies do not want to eradicate narcotics cultivation and trafficking because their importance will be diminished. The people in the U.S. Drug Enforcement Department are encouraging drug trade so that they could show performance and get millions of dollars worth of budget. General Noriega was made a drug baron by the CIA and, in need, he was made a scapegoat. In the same way, whether it is President Bush or any other U.S. President, they cannot bring Israel to justice for its human rights abuses or to hold it accountable for such crimes. What is this? Is it not that there exists a government within the government in the United Sates? That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks.
www.911review.com...

That my friend is what I believe.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I am shocked that no one responded to this.... Clearly Israel Knew what was going to happen. And this story didnt make the media... I wonder why?

[edit on 31-5-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I would definitely include factions in Israel as prime suspect for 9/11 along with factions in our gov't. I'd include Britian, Saudi, and Paki too.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My whole take on this is that Osama was made scapegoat. If you do remember, they did realease a fake vido of him admitting he was behind 9/11 and he did deny involvement. Then all of a sudden he admits it.

And then not to mention the connections with the Mujahideen and the CIA. And that Osama was a member of the Mujahideen and is the leader of Al Qaeda. (Or the Bush-Bin Laden connections.... Or the fact Bish Sir was former director of CIA and his son is president.)

Is he a scapegoat? If not, then why the fake video and why deny and then admit?

Plus we dont even know who hijaked the planes because some of them are still alive.. wtf?

But not to get too off topic here, lets not forget about Israel. Are we fighting their wars?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasketo
I am shocked that no one responded to this.... Clearly Israel Knew what was going to happen. And this story didnt make the media... I wonder why?

Lots of things were not said in the media, and many things were said that were not true. The biggest question should be 'How many Israelis died in the WTC?'

Thousands were supposed to be in the area.

September 12, 2001
Thousands of Israelis Missing in Attacks in US: Army Radio
The Israeli Foreign Ministry has received a namelist of 4,000 Israelis, who are believed to be in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attacks in the United States and have so far not yet contacted their friends or family, Army Radio reported Wednesday.

More at source.
english.people.com.cn...

But none of them died. Wonder why?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Again... Im shocked that this dosent have 2 pages.

We have PROOF that Israeli Mossad agents were tracking/stalking the hijakers and knew what they were going to do and yet our government let it happen.

This is proof, fact, what ever you call it, it is the truth. At minimum, beyond all doubt, we can say our government let it happen because specific information was known. (if it wasnt known, we need to seriously look at Israel because they knew and didnt tell, but they claim that they did inform the CIA)

Was 9/11 supposed to be a Pearl Harbor that would drive us into war so we could have reason to take out Saddam, even though he had no connections to 9/11, and had much weaker ties to terrorists than say.... Saudi Arabia?

Did No-Bid Defense contracting Corporations who have people at the the most highest ranks of government (including intelligence) let 9/11 happen so they could make money on the war itself & higher gasoline prices whie stregnthing American ties to Israel?

All I can say is that this is very fishy. With all the warnings and money we spend on ntelligence, this had to be an inside job at the higest levels.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Again... Im shocked that this dosent have 2 pages.

I think most people are afraid they'll be labeled "anti-semetic". I'm not afraid:

Factions of Israel were involved in 9/11!

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There is a definite connection between israel and 9/11. I think this has certainly been established. I think not only did the Israelis have foreknowledge of the events, but I also believe they had a hand in its execution, though exactly what and to what extent is still not clear.

The USS Liberty is but one example of just how low certain goons within the Israeli military, the Mossad, and Israeli government will sink to get others to do their dirty work or take care of problems they cant do alone. the fact they almost started a nuclear war between the U.S., Egypt, and ultimately, the Soviet Union, simply to get us to help wipe out the probloem of their less than happy Arab neighbors shows me that an operation like 9/11 certainly wouldn't be beneath them.

The mysterious warnings. The Israeli men ( Mossad? Military?) who were arrested filimg the World Trade center, cheering and high fiving each other, then telling the cops that the Palestinians were the enemy, not them (even though no Palestinians were involved in 9/11). The fact that a couple months later, Mossad agents were arrested attempting to blow up the Mexican Parliament building. The numerous Israeli spies who were arrested running a spy ring in the US with some agents in our highest military offices. And none were charged or prosecuted. Quietly deported. And media silence after the matter.

Israeli involvement, I believe, is not a case of if they were involved. Its a case of just what exactly was their involvement, and to what extent in the whole conspiracy.

Israel benefits the most from our activities in the middle east.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think it's likely, but not 100% certain, that some of the 200 Israeli "art students" and movers were involved in 9-11. Stories here,

The 'Israeli Art Student' Files

Nominally they were art students who were easily exposed as infiltrating DEA offices, government offices, military bases, etc.

My suspicion is that in fact their prime goal was helping to pull of 9-11, and they used 2 levels of deception as a cover.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
BAd Israel!Bad!!

www.thewe.cc...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Is he a scapegoat? If not, then why the fake video and why deny and then admit?

Plus we dont even know who hijaked the planes because some of them are still alive.. wtf?

But not to get too off topic here, lets not forget about Israel. Are we fighting their wars? [edit on 31-5-2006 by Tasketo]

There is no proof that video was faked, it's speculation. The three points that are used in "loose change" to prove it's fake are of these:

1. He is writing with his right hand, but according to FBI.com, he is left handed.
2. He is wearing a gold ring, which is forbidden in muslim law
3. It looks nothing like him.

1. In muslim culture, you clean with your left hand and the left hand is considered 'unclean' to use, which is why shaking hands, writing, etc is done with right hand. would explain why he used his right hand.

2. Bin Laden's gold Ring looks like he's wearing a gold ring in that photo.

3. In different shots, the tape isn't of bad quality, and looks exacly like Osama.

we know who hijacked the planes, and there all dead. in the film "loose change", it sources a 2001 investigation, and then claims the hijackers are still alive. But in the move "screw loose change" it clearly states, with evidence, that the hijackers are infact dead. Most of them are considered alive becuase or name confusion.

sorry to go way off topic.

join