It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9\11 theory.The biuldings were brought down by scalar weapons and not bombs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Its basically a reptilian agenda website but i will quote an extract

Geocities.com/reptoid_27

What's happening to your rights and freedoms right now? The *Patriot* act! REMEMBER THIS before you turn on CNN and watch the World Trade Center reactionists persuade your thoughts on this matter. Before you decide what the real cause of the shuttle disaster is, remember everything you've learned from me. The 9/11 event is not what it seems - from what we can tell a select group used a remote control system called "Global Hawk" to take over and steer the jets electronicly on that terrible day, then they used Tesla's HAARP (in Alaska) to pulse Scaler waves at the buildings turning the steel to jello. Why? To create fear and to enslave more NWO idealism into our world once again. Steel CANNOT MELT at the temperatures that jet fuel burns at, PERIOD! (A difference of more than 800 degrees!) That's a truth that should keep you awake at night - do your research. (More facts about this on my teXt files page) - also read this next site if you really want to get down and dirty with it: 911research.wtc7.net...

THis conspiracy imo is going out of this world

[edit on 15-4-2006 by warthog911]

[Mod Edit: External Tags - Jak]

[edit on 15/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I see the article makes the same mistake as most saying the steel had to melt, which it obviously didn't.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hehehe but the strange irony is Agent Smith, molten steel was found at the WTC.

Molten steel was found “three, four, and five weeks later, when the rubble was being removed [from WTCs 1 & 2],” Loizeaux said. He said molten steel was also found at 7 WTC, which collapsed mysteriously in the late afternoon. (American Free Press)

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

(I source that web site for that quote only, don't question me on anything else on that site.)

So, the fires didn't get hot enough to melt the steel, so what did?

Not sure about the scalar thing though, thermite sounds more plausable to me but I don't know enough to really be sure. Could be something entirely new. The new energy bush was babbling about...lol

[edit on 15/4/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hang on, if HAARP was busy blowing up the WTC, what was controlling Hurricane Gabrielle ??????

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Unless there's some damned good evidence for that, I would let it go, especially since I don't know of any very good information on scalar weapons or etc.

I don't see how someone can even make a claim like this with no info on what kind of destruction any scalar weapon might produce, should one exist. Thermite with sulfur would've gotten a lot of the job done easily.

Or, an even better approach imo, would be to just show that the towers could not have come down like we're being told by the feds. You don't have to suggest any type of explosive or other weapon that was used to actually bring them down. You don't even have to suggest demolition. It sort of comes down to a process of elimination. Just focus on showing what couldn't have happened to the towers, and put the burden of proof back onto those to whom it belongs in the first place: the relevant government agencies who are supposed to keep us educated on these sorts of things.

They throw out the initial theories with absolutely no evidence, but sheer authority, and there are people that fall into believing that no "scientific" authorities could possibly be misleading and accept it as most correct immediately. We learn every day from the medical industry and all the "scientific" studies funded by corporations with agendas that science certainly can't be tampered with or lobbied by the parties involved (
). So they at least owe us some evidence to support what they're suggesting; something that we can actually verify and not have to take their word on, from their hording of the actual evidence and important information. Hell, they still need to detail a global collapse mechanism for all three buildings. They've only tried to explain the collapses of the first floors of the WTC Towers.

[edit on 15-4-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
well agent smith is somewhat right, most the steel would have to melt, and that wasnt the case. most of it was melted to a degree, but not to the extent we are thinking. Thermite charges really do fit perfectly because they dont fully melt the steel, they weaken and warp it more then anything else, especially if it doesnt have enough time to melt it.

Thermite sounds alot more plausible because its easy to rig, weakens the steel a great deal, and most likely isnt too noticable if you use it right. Thermite charges would make it easy to weaken the supports and let the tower simply collapse on itself.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Anything is possible. THEY say we found this, we found that. Can someone call me stupid but i would like to see it all myself just cuz they say they found something it dont mean they did. Don't believe anything you hear, i bet none of us was at the wtc to be able to see it ourselves there is so much that is being covered up . we been lied to a lot and they cover up a lot. whose to say there are bsing us huh i think the answer lies with in our minds and how we feel!!! i saw that wtc video lots of times and i always said to myself " THOSE DAM BUILDINGS WERE NOT SUPOSSED TO COME DOWN PERIOD" i know how they came down what is important is who blew them up not how, and we all know who knocked them down!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
[Its basically a reptilian agenda website but i will quote an extract]

Of course, another twist on 9/11.

I just can't believe it.

I'm gonna sleep with a gun under my pillow. After all, we can't let these reptillians get away with this!!!!

top topics

join