It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 - Your Opinion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Twenty Four. Hmm. Hired the DVD's a while back of the 3rd season, and loved it. Watched the rest of the seasons, and I still think the 3rd one's the best, for sure. But the one with the nuclear reactor meltdowns, 4th I think, - even through it had great roaring reviews and all that - was just a bunch of cheap thrills. The problems just got bigger and bigger until Bower just fixed it all up with his pistol.

But I looove the realtime format. Brings a level of realism to the show. Also none of the camera angles are highshots or low shots or anything, so it gives you teh impression that you are actually there.

Coupla mistakes over the seasons, like the air-to-air missile that exploded 50 metres away from jack and yet he was still fine and the helicopter was just burning a bit, but yeah, probably the least amount of mistakes I've ever seen. Producers/crew did a great job.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i don't know. I dont really like the show...i rather watch prison break...thats my show.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i love 24!!!

i have all the seasons on dvd...

but, i am not a fan of this current season now...

i have great ideas for a day 6...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Who do you think is going to assasinate President Logan? My moneys on Martha!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Who do you think is going to assasinate President Logan? My moneys on Martha!

His wife? I dont know....she loves him very much, but its always a possibility, I was thinking the Secret Service agent that oversees the protection of the President.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yeah, but didnt he disappear when he went out to meet Martha by the stables? She called his phone and it was ringing lying there in the grass.

At first I thought Jack would be the one to take him out but he just signed for 3 more seasons plus a movie.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
At first I thought Jack would be the one to take him out but he just signed for 3 more seasons plus a movie.

three more seasons!?!?!?

c'mon...

this is why, for me, this show is failing to meet my standards...

think about it, the day begins with a terrorist committing a terror attack, then CTU finds out a plan about a bigger attack, finally jack saves the day...

all the seasons are beggining to be the same deal...

this one is a little different though...

i don't hate "24," but the plots are repetitive...

i might be writing a "fan-fiction" type thing about another day in "24," if anyone is interested in reading it, i could post a link to it in this thread...

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I do like 24 but i do admit it is strating to get old now.

They need to bring back the old Kim, not this new 'smart' one. I used to love the way she would end up getting into trouble in every series.

join