It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT NOW? 9/11 AFTERMATH....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am glad to see more and more people being made aware of the real events of 9/11. But where do we go from here? This movement is just recently getting national attention on TV. The culprits are starting to feel the heat, but what will it take to bring them to justice?

I have been thinking about this for the last year or so, and I can't see any senator or government official to take the lead. It will need to be a large corporation, or a very high profile citizen. I really don't think its going to be Charlie Sheen, but hopefully it will encourage others.

Thoughts and actions to be taken?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I agree with you that no government official is going to come out and say they dont believe the official line,
whatever they may think in private.To do that would mean the end of their career.

Charlie Sheen will be written off as a Crank unless others like him come out and say what they think too.

Maybe they will because it is always easier for others to follow than to be the first to speak out.

Perhaps the New York Firefighters or Police should make their voices heard, if they are not happy with the Official Story.

Once there is somebody credible to follow then the oridinary people can also show their support and the whole thing will snowball until something is done.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It is a start. Now we need others to follow suit as you say. One thing we all can do is write our congressman and reps. Make them aware of the situation and that we favor re-opening the 9/11 investigation. Everyone should also sign the petition here

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
One hour on a cable station is not what I would call national attention. However, it is something. ABC,NBC,CBS have not touched it. My suggestion is to take this to the streets. Get organized and see the strength in numbers. Send correspondence to lawmakers that you will campaign tirelessly against them if they cower from this issue.

As Theo Adorno wrote,"You say you want a revolution?"

join