It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC New Exec: 'Bush makes me sick... I'm going to puke'...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
Bush makes me want to PUKE too. Our democracy has been highjacked and this turd still can't seem to wipe that smirk off his face every time he goes on t.v.

do you notice that EVERY time that knucklehead speaks he has that friggin smirk on his face?! Its almost like he's ready to bust out laughing !! That smirk to me is pure arrogance plain and simple. God I hate that man.

(Mod edit: No need to quote whole posts.)

[edit on 4/1/2006 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This just shows that many in the big media just don't like President Bush and let thier personal views seep into the news coverage.

When this occurs all Americans lose out. The truth is brushed aside by the media elites personal views. Shameful!

liberal media bias is really hurting our great nation...

--Boat

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

do you notice that EVERY time that knucklehead speaks he has that friggin smirk on his face?!

President Bush is an upbeat person, so he smiles a good amount. Unlike you I guess...

President Bush is awesome.

-- Boat

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
liberal media bias is really hurting our great nation...

Well said.
Although I have to point out a strong right wing bias hurts us just as much.

(Mod edit: No need to quote whole posts.)

[edit on 4/1/2006 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

do you notice that EVERY time that knucklehead speaks he has that friggin smirk on his face?!

President Bush is an upbeat person, so he smiles a good amount. Unlike you I guess...

I smile when a smile is called for...If I was addressing the NATION I would be serious as a heart attack...but that smirk on his face shows hes arrogant and he does not care about anyone elses views...just his own.

President Bush is awesome

yea right...you got what you voted for.....enjoy.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The difference between any of us saying this, and an ABC News Exec saying this, is this guy regularly jumps on the "Fox Hunt" bandwagon and accuses Fox of distorting the truth because it's too conservative!

Why in hell can't HE admit ABC News also distorts the truth because it hates Bush and is overly Liberal??

JUST SAY IT AND GET IT OVER!!

Mod Note: PTS Is Wide Open For Business – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Freedom of SPEECH Right people?

Sure. He can hate the president. I hate John Kerry and I don't
care who knows it. The only real story here is that yet another
ranking member of the liberal news media hates Bush and the
question then goes to whether or not he then slants the news or
pushes an agenda that is anti-Bush (which of couse he probably
does, ALL news people push their particular agendas).

The real question is, WHY and HOW did the people from the
DrugeReport obtain this copy of the email?

The answer is that all email is considered public property. It isn't private.
Anything you, Souljah, email to anyone else is considered open and public.
It isn't like US Mail being private. It's totally different. HOW it came out,
I don't know. But the fact is that it isn't private property so it can indeed
come out and it is legal. At least that's what the lawyers on TV said.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The real question is, WHY and HOW did the people from the
DrugeReport obtain this copy of the email?

That is true, but it is seperate from his work. I agree that work email is for work related discussion, but how many of us actually follow that rule? I don't see any evidence that his point of view makes anything reported on ABC news biased.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Don't you think it's unreasonable to expect that journalists don't have personal opinions about people and subjects?

If he had said this in anything but a personal email, I might take issue with it. If he lets his feelings show in his reporting, I'd take issue with it. And to be honest, I don't know if he does. Has anyone examined his history before being critical?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I cannot believe we have over two more years with this guy.

Im sure Bush is a nice guy and all, but he is just not cut out for president. I mean, if it werent for his fathers money, hed be a regular old Texan, with an average job trying to raise a family. Probably lower middle-class, "struggle to provide for family" type guy. Nothing wrong with that at all, dont get me wrong.

I feel bad for him actually. Just watch him attempt to even read off a legal pad at his speeches. His forced "steadfastness" is laughable. He is so confused though that he tries to actually believe it!

In a public forum, it might not be the best thing to say "he makes me want to puke", but in a private email its only the right wings fault if they let themselves become offended. You shouldnt really be looking in there in the first place.

This type of story is put out so that guys like Rush Limbaugh can try to make a case that the media is against Bush. LOL!!! Its sad that instead of admitting thats things need to change, or god forbid admitting guilt and moving on, Bush die-hards resort to blaming the messenger like a 3rd grade bully would do.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by LazyNeck]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
By the way, I just joined today. I look forward to contributing when I can! Hello all!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

This is an exaggeration, or at least a biased view, or one simplified for laymen.. Email is not considered 'public property.'

It is generally considered, if sent from corporate facilities, 'unprivate' and subject to the monitoring of that corporation. It is the property of that corporation. It is also considered subject to monitoring by any government agencies that have arrangements with that corporation to, say, receive notices of suspicious activity or to outrightly monitor their email for any legally acceptable reason.

This does not make the email 'public property.'

It's true no one should assume their email is going to be private, in a realistic sense. But it's not the same as saying that all email belongs to the public.

I realize it's my word against some TV lawyers here, but I urge people to look into the law for themselves before assuming that all email is inherently public. At the same time, it is good to assume that all email will become public. It's not the same thing.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This just in...

The Story...

ABC News suspended the executive producer of the weekend edition of "Good Morning America" yesterday over a pair of leaked e-mails in which he used inflammatory language to slam President Bush and Madeleine Albright.

-- Boat

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
When are people going to awaken from this whole liberal/conservative snow job.? ...Why would Paul Wolfowitz and supposed arch political rival Hillary Clinton be in attendence at a Bilderburg Meeting?...It's one thing to get burned once , it's quite another thing to be fanning yourself when you're on fire.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The glory days of the Big Three news networks (ABC, CBS, NBC) has long ended.

Their relevance is about that of this ABC news exec. email: insignificanct.

seekerof

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This just goes to show the right-wing bias in the media and at ABC. I mean, the guy doesn't like Madeline Albright:

"she hates us anyway because she says we promised her five minutes and only gave her two . . . I do not like her."

link

I could maybe understand if he said something about a Republican and a Democrat... wait a minute... um, nevermind.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
When are people going to awaken from this whole liberal/conservative snow job.? ...Why would Paul Wolfowitz and supposed arch political rival Hillary Clinton be in attendence at a Bilderburg Meeting?...It's one thing to get burned once , it's quite another thing to be fanning yourself when you're on fire.

"political rivals" are people who have different oppinions on how the government should be run. That is all. It makes sense that people who are in leaderships roles would want to talk to each other.

It is always good to be civil and talk to people that have different views. Why do you think this is some how evil?

-- Boat

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Boat, The point being is that at Bilderburg meetings they're given the directive or script for next year's political path. They're all singing the same song. The notion of Republican and Democrat is so that people like you still think you have some say or choice in national politics........when you actually never did.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Well you forget an important question regarding this topic.

How did they obtain this copy?

They got it via a leak, Souljah. America is very fond of leaks and leakers. That's how most of our stories are broken.

In fact, some Americans don't even care if the law is broken, or if files are stolen, in order to obtain the leak. It is seen as a necessary act to protect our democracy!

originally posted by Alpha Grey do you notice that EVERY time that knucklehead speaks he has that friggin smirk on his face?! Its almost like he's ready to bust out laughing !!

Well, I know that *I* bust out laughing every time I see that smirk! I love it when he does that! Ya really gotta love him!

[edit on 1-4-2006 by jsobecky]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Boat, The point being is that at Bilderburg meetings they're given the directive or script for next year's political path. They're all singing the same song. The notion of Republican and Democrat is so that people like you still think you have some say or choice in national politics........when you actually never did.

Well, that is an theory...but it is not a fact. No known governing body could control at those people of power.

It is not true, have you been to a Bilderburg meeting?? Hmm??

-- Boat

<< 1   >>

join