It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some help and input, please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Alright here's the deal. I think I was abducted. I have a hard time believeing this but let me lay down what happened.

It was July 21st of this year (my 21st birthday). And here's what happened.

I remember waking up that day to the sound of a really really loud thundering burst of sound. The sound was thunder. Aparently lightning hit my telephone line and fried my internet modem. Yeah, it was a wonderful thing to happen on my birthday
. ***Hey man story of my life***

So anyway I don't know if that has anything to do with what im about to talk about, but i found it unusual. That kind of crap just dosent happen every day to me. But despite the lightning, let me continue...

I remember the storm cleared up later that day. And I decided I better lay down for a nap since I had a big night planned. So I decided to lay down on the living room couch for my nap. Ok so here is where it gets interesting.

I remember falling asleep (probably for a solid 30 to 45 min) and being awoke by what sounded like a million buffalo rumbling accross the ground. I kind of half sleepingly glanced around the couch to where the sound was generated from. Then all the sudden I was grabbed by an intence feeling of fear, I knew something wasn't right. All the sudden I remembered something about 3 feet tall greyesh green that took off around the couch from where the sound came from into the other room!!! I remembered not believeing my eyes!!! I was scared to death. And here's where stuff gets blury...

I remember not being able to breath and fighting whatever was doing this to me all that I could. What I mean I squrumed because I was on the couch. I tryed to open my eyes as hard as I could then for about half a second I did and saw what was going on.

This Three foot THING was levitating me off my couch. He had a big head and a kind of gut. And big percing black eyes. I remember after that I tryed to scream!!! but I couldnt. Im not sure of what happened after that but while I was paralized during this whole endevor I remember being in tremendous pain. But I couldnt open my eyes. Im not sure when this took place. I have some sort of feeling that it didnt take place inside of my house. And the next thing I know I come too on my couch Two Hours after I first woke up. After that I cryed (imbarrasing to say... but I was terrified). Because I KNEW that was all TOO REAL to be a dream.

The buffalo type sounds happened about 2 weeks later after this incident. Almost in the same exact fashion. Except this time it was at 2 o' clock in the morning. Not in the afternoon. And from that incident I remember nothing but the sound then more loss of time... that time it was only like 20 or 30 minutes.

I don't know what to think. I never was too into the UFO alien thing until this happened. I was always more into ghosts and stuff you know, paranormal crap. ***I'de go on ghost hunts, and never really have anything happen... but once in a while something did or does.***

Bottom line, I know it wasn't a dream. Maybe it was... or maybe I just want it to be... I don't know... can any one help me???

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
can anyone tell me anything????? PLEASE???????

does this happen often? does my story sound like a regular obduction???? could it have been a dream?????

everyone... please.... this isnt just some bogus story I really need some help... im tired of having nightmares over this event. I havent been the same since... Im just looking for some answers if there are any....

I just need some closure....

thanks again everyone

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It sounds to me like you had an episode of sleep paralysis. I had an experiance almost exactly like yours when I was around the age of 16. It's quite common and been discussed on the board many times. Check out that angle and it should answer allot of your questions. If it doesn't then please come on back and explain why it doesn't.

Good luck my friend,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Most folks are going to shurg off abduction reports as sleep paralysis these days:

en.wikipedia.org...

Having experienced/suffered from sleep paralysis for many many years now, I can tell you it is a very Real thing and not just some made up BS by skeptics trying to shoot down believers.

Your case has all the classic 'symptoms' of sleep paralysis with one major exception; the sensation of pain.

Many people feel a 'tingling', a 'numbness' a 'coldness', a 'pressure' etc. but an actual PAIN is rarely reported. (I have experienced hundreds of sleep paralysis episodes, None of which was accompanied by any sensation that I would classify as Pain)

There is a very good chance that what you experienced was indeed sleep paralysis accompanied by some pain inducing condition (muscle or stomache cramps, maybe)

When I first started to experience this, I was Convienced something was going on and that everybody on the island HAD to hear those loud sounds that I was hearing... So I got myself one of those tape recorders that has a voice activated microphone and left the thing by my bed. It never picked up the sounds I was hearing, which lead me to conclude said sounds were all in my head *shrugs*

Having said alla that, I do Not believe that all abduction reports are the result of sleep paralysis. The case of Betty and Barney Hill is a classic abduction case which does not fit into the paralysis mold...

en.wikipedia.org...

Talking about your experience is a good thing.

Keeping an open mind about it is an even better thing.

oops... duty calls
rock on
twj

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
thank you for the posts so far guys... its helping... new information really helps me.

Man, I've had sleep paralysis before... and I tell you it was nothing like this. Not unless this was an extreme case. and im not a doctor or an expert so Im not entirely sure

but bottom line, thank you so much. Conclusions really help...

but please if anyone else would like to give their opinion there more than welcome to... to more info the closer I am to the closure im looking for...

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
One thing that might trigger sleep paralysis is a continued high dose of ibuprofen, such as Advil. A few years back when I was having some back pain, I was taking a lot of Advil in the form of those liqui-gels. After a few weeks, I started to have very bad night terrors, with wild, unpleasant things going on in my head while I was in a semi-conscious dream state.

Are you taking any odd medications, or are you having a particularly stressful time in your life? Those are also contributing factors.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
well, yes and no on the odd medications. At the time when this happened I wasnt taking anything. But NOW and a month or two after that happened I entered the Methadone clinic.

And no I was NOT on the influence of any drugs... heroin, '___', or even weed. No hallousioens no nothing. Matter of fact I was clean for about 2 and a half weeks during that time period. It was that event that made me turn back to dope. (But all smiles everyone! Im still clean and sober
** Been in the clinic for about 7 or 8 months now!!!!***)

Also yes and no about the stress question. I was a little pissed about my internet modem frying... but not enough so it would keep me up at night (know what im saying?). Actually, in all truth that whole week up to that point was great. I was happy about turning 21 and I was clean so I had no real serious stress going on then to be completely honest with you all.

But of corse since then I've been under lot and lots of stress... for different reasons. Too many to name... you all know... typical # we all have to deal with everyday.

If there areanymore questions please feel completely confortable to ask 'Enkidu'... or anyone else for that manner, I will only be honest becuase I really really want some answers. I havent been the same and im starting to be afraid that I never will unless I get this situation solved the best I can.

By the way... thanks man

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
some more imput please... the more the better.... thanx

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
wow... no more info? if any one? and I mean anyone? has anymore info they would like to share... it would be much apriciated... thanxs

"Believe nothing you hear, And half of everything you see." - Quote

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Alright. I experience "sleep paralysis" on a regular basis. I have also had experiences with what I believe were near abductions. They are similar. It is easy to confused the two. So...

This may or may not work for you, but here's what I do. In my experience, although many will tell you otherwise, it is best not to "fight with all your might." It's hard not too, I know; I'm a fighter by nature. What I do is stay as calm as I possibly can and wait for the moment to pass. Usually when you do this it will pass within a few seconds and you will be able to move again. Staying calm allows you to take control of your own self again, and will be useful in either situation, sleep paralysis or abduction. Just try to keep a clear mind and not panic, then think through the experience. Your body might be paralysized, but your mind is not. So work with what you have.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
By what I have read Croaker I would say that the aliens were trying to tell you something. The aliens seem to think you are a pretty cool guy, hence the reason they took you and not me, but maybe they only find you cool when you are off the drugs. If I were you I would stay clean and go to places where you think you could attract them again. I know it's painful but how many people get abducted.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is important..
Were/are you aware of any missing time that you cannot account for?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hello
I feel for you, really I do! I know this man can help you, his name is Derell Sims his web site is www.AlienHunter.com - he is a hypnotherapist, not like a hypnotist might I add! But all the information he has will help you greatly!
I myself, would never allow anyone to hypnotise me, I wouldn't want anyone fooling with my memory! I feel if we want to remember something, we have the power within to do so, when it's the proper time!
But aside from that, He is very thorough with all the information & data he has collected from all his years of research!
He is a very sincere gentlemen, & very spiritual - and shows you how to protect yourself from further abductions etc!
In the mean time, I sleep with my Bible touching my solar plexus area, Derell states the aliens have even thrown the Bible clear across the room!
I've told Him, I sleep with it, only as a reminder of who I am in Christ! Just a point of Contact for me.

One time, I was shockingly attacked by a Demonic Being, as I was getting ready for bed, and it tried to choke me, when it knew I was going to call out "Blood Of Jesus" So it choked me to stop me from saying that, So I remembered that even our "Thoughts have Power" So I thought the Blood Of Jesus and this evil entity went screaming & screeeching away in a blink! Thank God!
That was one of the most terrifying moments that happened to me, when that thing entered my room, I smelt it & felt it's presence immediatly it was something so grostesque - I will never forget it! It took 3 months to finially have the peace of God, & not sleep with the light on anymore! I was determined not to live in fear! So I started sleeping with the Bible, & I know in whom I trust! And that Is My God & Lord & Savior! I respect if you don't believe Spiritually, But if you do, I Hope this helped you! Psalm 4 is a good Psalm to read before bed, it talks about our Safety as we lay down & sleep!
I hope things are better now for you! Take Care
Angel

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Croaker, I have a question for you.

You said that you remember being in extreme pain during your first encounter.

1)Did you experience any sensation of pain after you had 'woken up'?

2)Do you remember the sensation of the pain? If so, what was it like.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
First, Thanks to everyone who has tried to help. AngelWings9999 thank you. I am not religious, but the fact of support is very important to me so thank you. and I think that I read that I was asked 3 questions.

Ectoterrestrial

posted on 7/2/1863 at 11:54

Croaker, I have a question for you.

You said that you remember being in extreme pain during your first encounter.

1)Did you experience any sensation of pain after you had 'woken up'?

2)Do you remember the sensation of the pain? If so, what was it like.

A little right when I came too. and the pain was in my chest... I couldnt breathe.

also...

siriuslyone

posted on 7/2/1863 at 22:00

This is important..
Were/are you aware of any missing time that you cannot account for?

No, I can't remember anything else that happened becide what I wrote...

And thanx again to everyone, and I'll try CloudlessKnight's advise. Thanks man.

new topics

top topics

join