It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird mark on my mom's neck!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
About 3 week's ago my mom found a red mark on her neck shaped like a ring with four dots on either oposite sides on the ring. It was about a centimeter big. Less then a week later it disaperad, But not before she went to the docter thinking it was ring worm. It wasn't and he couldn't explain it. I know it wasn't ring worm when I saw but she wanted another opinion. I also noticed that inside those 4 dotes was what looked like the scars of a needle. Now the night befor her boyfriend invited her to the masson lodge for an open house meeting thing. They were the only guests there. She spent the night at his place which was right next door to the lodge. Then she noticed the mark the next day.

Now two weeks later my little brother had a dream about grey aliens out side our apartments.

I don't know if any of this has any connections to one another. but I just find it all weird.

I wish I took a picture of her mark.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well... I dobut it will make you feel any better but a while ago i got the same mark, cause some **nker stabbed me with something on the hand during a fight. Ironically... I come from a family with at least one living member of the freemason's and am local to a large masonic lodge (although the member of the family does not live near the lodge in question
)

The masonic relation is most likely just an act of chance, however the dots... did it eventually mature to a circle with a dot in the middle? and then a scar-like thing that lasted for a week or so?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
What has your mother said about how she may have gotten it?
Did she have any kind of missing time she can't account for?
Did she have any recollection of a sighting?

If not, I'd say abduction is a leap of faith and logic here.... It could be as innocent as a relief design on a chair back which left an impression on her neck...just as one mundane example....

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Too much booze + a good looking guy= HICKEY.
Just kidding, not trying to make fun of your mom. The abduction theory is last on the list, maybe she slept in a weird position and had her neck in a place where her sheets made that impression on her neck. Did you guys take pics? IF you took pics and can scan them and post them than we can all take a look and judge. Let me know.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
that was me... sorry...

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think that there are conections in this thing defintitly. did your mom have a dream she was taken somewhere by somthing if this is the case than there is deffenitly a connection because there have been cases of dreams of abductions and being operated on and then the dreamer waking up with strange marks on their bodies.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by ShadowdragonAP45]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
did it look like this?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
ah, the classic alien scab eh? yea... those ONLY show up when someone is abducted

im not saying nothin happened but if its just a mark on her neck, then aside from making sure its not cancer i wouldnt be too worried about it. definatly worry about it if it happens again because then she's either being abducted or is unconsiously tearing her own flesh (both bad things)

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Mirror, my only thought is that I would only encourage you to speak with your friends and familty about the mark.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
From what the previous poster said, I'd suggest mentioning the 'vague possibility' of abduction or whatever. If this thing was done by aliens or masons, it is still a violation and she should ask her boyfriend.

I don't think it could be a sleep mark or whatever as they usually aren't red, usually more pinky, and would have faded after a day. plus any doctor who wouldn't recognise it should be sacked.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Howard you should run for President since you know everything

Most abduction scars have been actual incisions that heal fast. There have been reports of red markings that are permanent too that are various shapes. Myself haven't heard much of a link between these kinds of marks this thread is about.

I wouldn't be surprised at a link between Masons and UFO's/Aliens, it makes a lot of sense.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well, before the original poster jumps to any alien conclusions, the poster should talk about it with the family. The reason is to make sure the poster is well grounded, mentally.

I'm not saying that the poster isn't. The poster could be totally well grounded, the marks could be a mystery, and still it would be good for the family to talk about it, as the poster is obviously upset about it.

But in my experience with psyzophrenics, it is very important for them to maintain a grounding with friends and family, or very bad, violent things can happen. I knew a woman in a hospital who attacked her husband because strange marks eventually conviced her that he was inhabited by an alien.

I am not suggesting that Mirror is mentally ill. Please don't jump to that conclusion. Its just ithat in the grand scheme of the internet's scale and anonymity, we have to cover all of the bases.

In any event, like I said, even if totally well grounded, these marks are obviously freaking the poster out, and so talking with friends and family will help the poster deal with the event.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Also, did the doctor consider Lyme's Disease?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
if she has a ring an somehow slep on it with her had under her neck could be the cause, but the needle holes sound very srange i wouldnt be going eny were nere that mosiac club or what ever they call it

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
omg! finally a decent alien abduction case!
or std

top topics

join