It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to join the Bohemian Club?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
How do you join the Bohemian Club? and what do they do when they are at the club?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweeeedberg100
How do you join the Bohemian Club? and what do they do when they are at the club?

Richard M. Nixon was caught on tape saying:

The Bohemian Grove — which I attend, from time to time — it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can’t shake hands with anybody from San Francisco.

I think I'll stay unaffiliated.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I wonder what he mean by saying that?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ok to be part of Bohemian Grove you have to be really rich and powerful, part of the global elite. You also have to be male. It would be fun to get in just to see what the weirdos do
Then again maybe not...

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I can see why you would want to get into Bohemian Grove. And no actually you do not have to be a global elite or a rich person to get in. All you need is to be invited. My dad was invited, and he knows a friend that works there...but he never went. I told him about what Alex Jones was saying and the film he got of the secret ritual that was either staged or real.

He remained intrigued and did a lot of research himself. He then told me that he came across an article in which two witnessess escaped the Bohemian Grove ritual. I believe this was during 1982. This was a rather old article.
Another thing is that...the Cremation of Dull Care is mainly where they take a human "effigy" and sacrifice it. They do a mock sacrifice. However...scientists have anaylized the pictures and they said that the rib cage sticking out of the fire is that of a "child"
This just goes to show you that there is plainly evil in this world...don't trust the government...they really are just a bunch of sinister snakes...
As for the evidence...I stick by with these links to support what I just said...

Here is the video and evidence of the Bohemian Ritual...

video.google.com...

www....-------------------------/library/conspiracy/bohemian-grove/

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Are these...mock sacrifices...real? or....fake.... I'll leave that up to you to decide my friend. I know the answer though. lol. It's a shame.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yeah I watched Dark Secrets Inside B.G. a while ago. It was kinda blury. I'm not sure what that thing they sacrificed was...but it's pretty suspicous...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Its a called a play, not a ritualistic sacrafice of a child. But maybe we should all take Othello as actual reality next time we see it.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
LISTEN MATE. MY NAME IS PETER MASON STAVROPOULOS AND I AM A HIGH RANKING FREEMASON. INFACT I AM A MASTER MASON. I AM PART OF A SECRET ORGANISTION CALLED THE ILLUMINATI. ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT ARE IN THE GLOBAL ELITE ARE FREEMASONS AND ARE PART OF THE ILLUMINATI. I AM PART OF THE GLOBAL ELITE. AND I CONTROL ALO OF DIFFERENT THINGS.. TO US ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE FLOCKS OF SHEEP. BUT NO MATTER BECAUSE ALL YOU PEOPLE WILL COMMENCE YOUR LIVES WITH A CHIP CARRING A MARK ON IT. THA MARK WILL BE 666. THE NUMBER OF THE ANTICHRIST. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DO NOT BELIVE IN THE IXISTENCE OF THE ANTICHRIST I HAVE BAD NEWS. HE IS REAL. HE IS OUR MASTER. WE ALL TOGETHER SPREAD WAR FAMINE AND TERROR ACROSS THE WORLD IN THE NAME OF PEACE. THIS YEAR IS A YEAR OF TERROR AND THE WORLD POWER ELITE WILL COMMENCE THE GOVERNMENT INTO A NEW WORLD ORDER, A ONE WORLD ORDER. MEANING ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. WE ARE INTROJUCING OUR SELVES TO THE WORLD. IN A WAY IT WASNT NECCESERY BECAUSE HE HAVE PUT PLENTY OF SYMBOLS AND LOGOS INTO COMPANY LOGOS. THIS IS THE MASONIC NEW WORLD ORDER. CHAOS IS COMING. EVERYONE WILL CARRY THE 666. AND IF ANYONE STANDS IN OUR WAY WILL BE PUNISHED SEVERLY. THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS BEEN THE WORK OF AGES AND KNOW POLITICIANS ARE PROPERING IT. BE PREPERED PEOPLE OF EARTH. EVIL AND CHAOS IS COMING VERY SOON. BE READY. 666.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

However...scientists have anaylized the pictures and they said that the rib cage sticking out of the fire is that of a "child"

Wow, they could tell that from a photo? vs. oh I don't know, a smaller skeleton purchased at a party supply store around Halloween? That's pretty flimsy to automatically make the accusation of child murder....especially when many of these affiliated groups are known for their charitable works, especially in the regard of children's hospitals, etc.

EDIT: Not sure if everyone can see the post above mine by an anon poster, but it's really funny...if you can't, let me know...

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

However...scientists have anaylized the pictures and they said that the rib cage sticking out of the fire is that of a "child"

Wow, they could tell that from a photo? vs. oh I don't know, a smaller skeleton purchased at a party supply store around Halloween? That's pretty flimsy to automatically make the accusation of child murder....especially when many of these affiliated groups are known for their charitable works, especially in the regard of children's hospitals, etc.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Gazrok]

Yes but by saying that you must admit that they have very easy access to the hospitals. Therefore this would make it much easier to procure the bodies of a child. This could also mean that they also have the ability to falsify documents for said child's bodies.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Jaxun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Interesting episode of Decoded on right now about the Bohemian Grove.....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The fact there even doing a mock sacrifice too a child... A CHILD... is wrong in my books, sure some of them might be doing it for fun but others are trying to gain occultic powers from this and just because someone donates money to a charity dosen't make them a saint and to be honest that's a old argument.

I'v seen pictures of the Grove back in the early 1900's of that real black child strapped to a board and a guy holding a knife over his head now sure the guy wasen't really gonna kill him (i hope not anyway) but who's to say that reenactment didn't scare that child for life???

Things to think about.....

edit on 28-1-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I grow tired of these kind of threads; How do I join the illuminati? How do I join the NWO? And now this? Unless this is just another thread created for provocation and discussion, then you seriously need to get over yourself. I'm sorry, but you drew the "short" straw, you can't join the exclusive boy's club.

But hey, I'm not gonna leave you hanging, this is what you are gonna do; you can join one of the universities that receives funds from Rockefeller Foundation. There are quite a few, so choose with care; Yale, Harvard and Princeton are some of them, hope you have some important family members that can put in a good word for you. Join a brotherhood immediately. Write some ruthless stuff about how marked control needs to be in the hands of the few, and the need for population reduction. You'll soon be contacted by some firm offering you a job whenever you finish you degree. Go for the best, do NOT say no when Goldman Sachs give you a call. Talking about ruthless, you are a psychopath right?

You will find that psychopaths have the need for new impulses in nearly everything they do, and sex life is no different. Don't be surprised when most sex offenders accuse the victim for what happened, there is no way a psychopath can do anything wrong. When Nixon said Bohemian club is a "faggot" place, he wasn't kidding. Homosexuality and pedophilia is quite common amongst psychopaths. Let my homeboy Bush Sr break it down for you;

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
According to Meltzer's show, there is a $25,000 membership fee and a 15 year waiting list.

And, I'm sorry folks....but you cannot tell a human rib just from a picture. Whatever "scientist" claimed that is an idiot. If that were the case, there would be no need for DNA testing in murder cases. Scientists would just look at pictures and testify with that.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Like any club, you need some members to sponsor you.

join