It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting Aliens ???????????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Has anyone ever seen anything that has been used to try and contact aliens??

Or has anyone any ideas on how this would be done.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
no but every time i see a ufo i am going to shine a lazer pointer at it ect ect see if i can make it take notice of me...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
A laser pointer is pretty small. I am not sure if they would notice it.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
well i dont normally carry a 2 million candle power 12volt search lamp with me..hehe

i just think the idea of a light that is vissible about 2km away is pretty cool it might notice me and come over so i can get a closer look?

you got a better idea pizza?

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yeh i mean talking about building a real plausable working machine or something not just shining something at them.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Yeh i mean talking about building a real plausable working machine or something not just shining something at them.

Well thats the issue right there, your talking about building a device to communicate with a being or such that probably uses something totally unknown to us as communication. About the only thing you could do is try to get its attention which is where the idea of shining some sort of light or beacon on them came from.

Besides if you did build like a small electronic transmission device or such, the aliens could percieve that as a weapon system (maybe their ships are affected somehow by electronic interference). Otherwise you could just be wasting your time building something that could create a signal that they wont be able to interpret or even notice.

The only actual communication I have heard of with aliens (which is highly speculative) is telepathy, those individuals have stated that they have continued contact with different species for quite a while.

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by daeldren]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Shoot at it with something that goes BOOM! That ought to get its attention.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by copcorn

funny!

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by copcorn

That should do it
got to love it

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Try using a flare gun...or carry a EM pulse eminating device that emits short wavelengths of EM pulses

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gamma
Try using a flare gun...or carry a EM pulse eminating device that emits short wavelengths of EM pulses

and what sort of device would this be?

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Originally posted by Gamma

and what sort of device would this be?

A stereo with a maria Carey CD in it

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have a large flashlight that can go 2.5 miles...You think that may get a UFOs attention? (lol I can just see it now)

Alien: Man I hate doing this whole "fly the saucer" crap.
Me: *shines flashlight at the UFO*
Alien: Oh god my eyes *crash*

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Go out in a quiet space like along a lake or in a wooded area and talk to the sky.

Tell them you know they exist and would like to meet them, but also tell them you fear being freaked out.

If they want to contact you, they will. They only visit those who welcome them. The nice ones that is.

The first time your contacted they might say hello to you and it will sound as if it is coming from within your head. You might seem to be in a dream and won't be able to move until you wake up. If this happens you might even notice a flash of light in the room.

When this happens, you will never be the same again.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Energy you sound like you've experienced this firsthand

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   
How to contact an alien? Get a job with the CIA.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Energy, what do you mean by "If this happens you might even notice a flash of light in the room."

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Moon them, unless you have a good load of hair down back thier, then just save them the scare.
Deep

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Well, you could read Lisette Larkins' book "Communicating with Extraterrestials". I personally think she's a fraud or kooky, but whateva...

top topics

join