It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Carroll's kidnappers set 'final deadline'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

these people are twisted lil (bad word)
they call themselves the "brigades of vengeance"

i really hope that the US find some way to save her...god willing..

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i sure hope she is released ok cause if she ain't I'm sure theres going to be an up roar against middle east killing men is one thing but killing a woman is another.

1) if they kill her we should bomb Arabic-language network Al-Jazeera to smithereens as its a means of getting the terrorists points of view across.

2) why we don't round up terrorists in prison and shoot em dead when they kill or take a westerner or non Muslim hostage i dunno then if they kill the hostage round some more up and shoot them as well maybe 5 per hostage, they might stop taking hostage once they see it don't work and gets their people they want freed killed.

3) We really need to show we mean business cause at moment they think they can walk all over us i think, we need to tuff up and go WW2 style on there ASS.

I SURE HOPE SHE OK AND GET LET GO. as this is very annoying and makes west hate middle east further more on top of all recent riotings lately.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
i sure hope she is released ok cause if she ain't I'm sure theres going to be an up roar against middle east killing men is one thing but killing a woman is another.

1) if they kill her we should bomb Arabic-language network Al-Jazeera to smithereens as its a means of getting the terrorists points of view across.

2) why we don't round up terrorists in prison and shoot em dead when they kill or take a westerner or non Muslim hostage i dunno then if they kill the hostage round some more up and shoot them as well maybe 5 per hostage, they might stop taking hostage once they see it don't work and gets their people they want freed killed.

3) We really need to show we mean business cause at moment they think they can walk all over us i think, we need to tuff up and go WW2 style on there ASS.

I SURE HOPE SHE OK AND GET LET GO. as this is very annoying and makes west hate middle east further more on top of all recent riotings lately.

well i think ur solution is a bit extreme .. as much as i wish the US would do that ..itll most likely cause more problems than solve. i belive the only way these murders will stop is that we somehow find whos running the show and unload a can of whoop ass on em..

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Big_BIRD]

join