It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podcasts for Net Talk Radio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
As many of you now know, Net Talk UK are broadcasting numerous podcasts from ATS at 7 p.m. (GMT) three nights a week on the station.

To make it easier to programme more individual podcasts, if you wish yours to be broadcast by us, can you try to make them 15, 20 or 30 minutes in length wherever possible in order that we can make up a 60 minute segment.

Thanks

Ross

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but do you want us to have breaks and 'sub-totals' (ie. quick summaries of the past five minutes) every xxx minutes so that you can have commercial breaks or reminders of which station they're listening to, etc.?
I'm currently working on a long podcast about terrorism and it's possibility in Melbourne, Australia during the Commonwealth Games in March of 2006, would this be something you'd be interested in having on your show? Should I record it with breaks every five minutes for commercials?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I would be very interested in this podcast yes. No need for breaks or summing up, but it is essential you make the podcast 20, 30, 40 or 60 minutes in duration as odd times are harder to programme.

Ross

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
OOOOOO. This is so cool.

Makes me want to get back to podcasting!

...How can we listen to the show? Is it only broadcast in the UK, or can we access online?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
At www.nettalkradio.co.uk or from Friday also live on www.meekerbroadcasting.com in the USA.

This week - we have Andy Johnson and Brian Coleman discussing the DISCLOSURE PROJECT.

Ross

top topics

join