It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki revisited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Because I am sure that this topic has been covered many times, I will be brief and to the point.
I am interested in comparative studies of ancient texts that make reference to the Nephilim, beings that came down from the sky, etc... I have at hand the Sepher Yetzira-Book of Enoch, but I cannot seem to remember the Veda that describes spacecrafts and a similar story of the Annunaki ( but by a different name, of course..)
Did I dream this or does it exist?
Also, there is a book titled, "The Shining Ones" written by a non-american couple that I cannot find online. Anyone know the authors?

MMMarie

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
As far as i know the nephilim were giants and i don't think any texts say they came from the sky.The Nephilim are very mysterious and theres not a lot about them other than a passage in GENESIS.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
i know what your talking about
its often talked about on the Coast to Coast Am show .

they had a guy on the show a few months ago , who supposedly was some kind of expert on this subject . maybe you can go to there website and look it up . he was from scotland i think and apparently has a written a few books on the subject, if that helps any.

oh and just add to it , hes not the only person they had on the show about that subject . So they may have links to other people you can check out also .

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is going to be a dumb question, but can I listen to coast to coast without paying for it? Last time I tried to listen online it wouldnt let me.
I think I know the guy your talking about from Scotland.. Lawence Gardner, I think? He's written a bunch of books on the bloodline of christ and the templars.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hey,

Just thought you might like this thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i think it only like 6 or 7 dollars per month to not only Listen to the show but you also get to download the show and past shows.

wich isnt to bad . considering if you like a show , you can download it and keep it forever . and listen to it anytime you feel like it .

but even you dont like the show , they still have links to the people who are on the shows.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Actually the Giants of the bible were mentioned quite a few times in passages. One author I have been reading has put them together quite nicely. He is Patrick Heron (The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse)
It's a good read and really delves into these giants and the different beings.

The Nephilim are a created race between human women and fallen angels.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
The Nephilim are a created race between human women and fallen angels.

And if you believe Sitchin, the mixing of the human women and Alien "gods" not only created the Nephilim, but it also led to a war between the gods themselves. If I remember correctly the "old guard" of gods were mad at the young gods for mating with human women and wanted to destroy the "offspring" and the young gods rebelled. I may not be remembering that exactly right.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
A theory I always toyed with was that the war between the gods may have been over India. We have tales in Indian texts about the gods fighting in flying machines, and a city that was destroyed by the exact description of a nuclear weapon.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This may all tie in with the discussion connection of the planet Niburu.apparently the sumerians talk about this planet Niburu that has an eliptical plane that returns to earth every 3600 years, this was spotted with our telescopes 4 months ago its been called planet X, this is supposed to be very close to earth in 3 years time, anyway the story goes that the Nephilim come from this planet,more and more info is gradually coming to light that has been kept secret from the masses,so maybe soon all these stories we may find now are all connected.its about time the full truth were known.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
A theory I always toyed with was that the war between the gods may have been over India. We have tales in Indian texts about the gods fighting in flying machines, and a city that was destroyed by the exact description of a nuclear weapon.

Exactly!. i can't remember the specific text that has this mentioned in, but will post it when I find out

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerryMistressMarie

Originally posted by WolfofWar

Exactly!. i can't remember the specific text that has this mentioned in, but will post it when I find out

I believe it's in the Drona Purva.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think there is truth in legend. Here you have various cultures i.e Sumerian, Mayan, Egyptian and then the bible stories all of which have stories about Gods plural and giants. These cultures lived in different times and were unknown to one another and yet the stories are fairly similar.
You could even extrapolate from the Greek legends about Gods mating with mortal women like Herculies. The point is that it reads the same.

Then as mentioned above we have planet Niburu and the "new" discovery of planet X which is now known to be bigger than Pluto and entering our orbit. The Sumerians, Egyptians and Hopi Indians knew about this planet.

I just recently encountered Zacharia Sitchin and am interested to see what his take on this is.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hiya MMM

I don't know if you have seen this link from a previous ATS thread, but has a lot of references to ancients etc...

link: www.halexandria.org...

Hope this may shed some light for what ure looking for.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the link Valorian- there is a TON of reading material on that site

MMMarie

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Still digging in the ATS archives and it's strange to notice people seemed nicer to one another even a year ago. I dunno, one guy's opinion. I know there's a lot of new members around -- anyone have any research/legit material on this topic? Any news of that 1 Annunaki movie due soon or canned?

top topics

join