It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next 9/11 - Nuclear Target - Texas???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Capt. Eric May of GHOST TROOP claims the next 9/11 is imminent....and will come in the form of a nuclear attack, the target of which is TEXAS!

The Captain claims to have broken the code and will share his information about the next state sponsored terror attack on Feb.6 - that's this Monday, on an online Radio Show at Noon ET. The show is in archive, so if you miss it you can still get to hear what he says.

According to May, his effort to expose this information has already resulted in 2 aborted nuclear attacks on the United States to be carried out by our own government.

It's a call in show...so maybe some of you can find out how real this is.

tvnewslies.org...

Scroll down past the logo of the show to 'CLICK HERE TO LISTEN'
That gets you to Monks Media Radio Network.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
here's an interesting little piece on Eric May:

www.mail-archive.com...@yahoogroups.com/msg01145.html

This is kinda a tough one to 'read between the lines'.

CX

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Is'nt there already a few threads on this from a while back?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CX.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Why would bush nuke his own state? I think that when the next 911 happens, it will probably be New York again.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I've had a feeling that the next 9/11 would be a nuclear disaster for a long time now, and I hardly needed any inside info. I don't know that this will happen, but what's the issue with Iran? And how many people are going to support a war with Iran, unless the nuclear problem is a real threat? It wouldn't have to be anything too destructive; I think a dirty nuke will send the message, and they don't do much damage at all compared to other types of nukes.

Why would bush nuke his own state?

Because he's not the one doing it. Bush is a puppet; he may not even be in on much of this at all. The real "bad guys" tend to be behind the scenes.

Having said that, I personally would have no idea where any of this would go down.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yes i feel it might be a nuke next too, but surely they the terrorists must understand if they used a nuke WE would nuke middle east up no doubt on that, so they can kiss their home country's goodbye if they used a nuke.

maybe we would deploy some secret black ops stuff into public knowledge if a nuke went of as some of that stuff would be needed in war on terror so we could wipe floor with em.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by blobby]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It's well after noon ET. Any updates on this guy's revelations about the next 9/11?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well i have a 20 euro bet on with my mate that the next 911 heppnes in texas so if it happnes anywhere it better be there

[edit on 6-2-2006 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A little nuke here in America is nothing to the powers that be, compared to the rewards they will reap.

You watch, on that fateful day, no government figures will be around or accounted for. Either overseas or underground.

Lord have mercy.

I bet a couple of nukes have been averted.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It was going to happen to North Carolina that other time but we caught onto their Nuclear drill exercise and they didn't dare take it live. That one General also stopped them, so when will we know because today is the 6'th?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I remember that last major nuclear drill, Ninja. If we actually stopped them, then that's HILARIOUS. I remember that the info for the drill was all over the web. Sites had posted that Cheney was going to be in a bunker at some FEMA or military site that day here in Virginia, and that they had been prepping for it for some time. Simultaneous nuke drills. August 6th and 9th, wasn't it? Or something like that. Of course nothing happened, but damn if it didn't seem like another 9/11 was being assembled perfectly from their actions. Like I said, it'd be hilarious if they actually called that off because of us.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Bush-puppet. It's all so convoluted anymore, I wouldn't be suprised it it did happen. Let me in on that 20 Euro bet......

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Thank you CX!!!
I know I saw it before, but couldn't find it.

Please posts your comments in this thread about the threat:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join