It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of Daniel cancelled !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Did anyone watch the show on NBC called the Book of Daniel?
Well they cancelled it. I felt that it was a very positive show that dealt with todays issues. Having Jesus helping the pastor with his problems actually made me think about what I might say to others, W.W.J.D.
It's a shame that networks can't have real life issues onT.V. because of
the pressure they recieve from organized religion. At any rate I'm totally
P-O ed in Ohio ....

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
wow! I liked the show too. I thought it was tastefully done...maybe that was the problem, not enough controversy. Oh well, back to no JC in primetime.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
NBC is streaming the remaining episodes on its website for those that are interested the link is here.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thanks so much. I did send an e-mail to NBC, with no response back of course. I guess I'm going to stick with Sci-Fi and Animal planet. I will check
out the last episodes.
I'm used to shows I love getting cancelled. I definately must not be in the norm. Might be a good thing though.
Thanks again for the link.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
wow! I liked the show too. I thought it was tastefully done...maybe that was the problem, not enough controversy. Oh well, back to no JC in primetime.

no jc in prime time?

just watch south park.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Oh, I got about "Jesus and Friends". Thanx for the reminder, KI.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I liked this show a lot. To bad it was cancelled.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yeah - I liked it too -

Too bad those people had their eyelids pryed open and were forced to watch NBC on a Friday night - such cruelty

It's a shame they couldn't just change the channel - I too hate it when my remote control batteries are dead and I have to get my fat a$$ off the couch to change the channel. If I'm feeling too lazy, I just throw one of my bibles from the bible stack at the TV - I'm bound to hit a channel up or down button eventually.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Thanks again to Saphronia for link to unaired epsiode. A new episode airs
online at 8pm est. Found this on NBC's Book of Daniel message board, a petition to put it back on the air. Here's the link
new.petitiononline.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I watched it too, it went away so fast I didn't notice.

join