It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Christ!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I just found this google ad on the left of the screen!

Seems to be spreading his word through the internet.

More here:
www.share-international.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
thats pretty interesting. im gonna keep an eye on this one to see where it developes. but i give your thread less then 24 hours before it is flooded with pissed off christians. but hey i dont look at those google things so thanxs for posting this.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Pissed off Christians? Isnt the re-apperance of Christ the belief in Christians?

The re-apperance of Christ is love, in whatever form

Woodsy

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I pretty sure he doesn't even exist - probably just a guy hired by Benjamin Creme for a couple of photo ops. I've been waiting for the appearence of the Maitreya since a college paper I did on him in the 90's. It's based in Theosopy (Madame Blavatsky) and Creme - the only person that communicates with him- claims that he is the fulfillment of all "messianic" prophesies on earth: Jesus, Visnu, Imam Mahdi as well as the Maitreya (teacher) Buddha.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Is he the anti christ here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
When Jesus returns, we will look nothing like this guy.

It will be like this:

Revelation 19:11-16

11I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter."[a] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This guy has been around for quite a long time as is stated above, and I agree that this cannot be the return of Jesus Christ since it does not Follow this quote from Christ himself…

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Basically when Jesus Christ returns you’ll know it, everyone will, and there will be NO mistaking it….

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
Pissed off Christians? Isnt the re-apperance of Christ the belief in Christians?

Woodsy

yes that is what they believe that christ will reappear. but to most christians they do not see meessianic connections in all religions as they believe that all other religions are false. to them saying this guy is the return of christ is blasphemous.
it will start with them saying it is wrong then its false then thell say its the false prophet god speaks of in the bible then you will probbaly get the diehards that say he is the anti christ.
so yes you watch if this thread lives long enough youll see what i mean.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The return of Christ will not be all love and kisses.

He will come to judge all men and the nations. He will not come as a child or any other form of frail mortal, but as a supreme being with God and the armies of God behind him.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
djohnsto77 and Defcon5
spot on

To those that are unfamiliar the only way anyone can believe those quotes to be true is by belief in Christ and the Bible,God=Truth,acceptance of Gods existence #1 acceptance that Christ Jesus was the Son of God as The Way to God #2,Being baptized and receiving the Holy Spirit #3following and applying Christs teachings to your life #4= a Christian.

Read Christs words in the NT if you have`nt already and decided for yourself who He was,the only way to find God is personally.Not by seeking answers or proof from others.God granted each and everyone of us free will to decide for yourself.
Belief must come first,then God reveals Himself.Thats Truth for ya.

posted by Plague
but to most christians they do not see meessianic connections in all religions as they believe that all other religions are false

This is true in a lot of cases.

Yet if any other type of person was truly seeking the Truth they would also see if they knew or read it that Christ is The Way and Son of God they would see this as True,God is also Fair not wishy washy fair but Fair,it will be His judgment in the end of a persons life whether or not they are worthy of entering Heaven.

Christ states that on Judgment Day He will speak for those that call Him Lord for every time that person has spoken for Him.He also says that not all that call Him Lord know Him,so its important one really does and thats by His life as the example and follow the Way to God.So people need to believe in God`s existence first then follow Christs example.

Some people in the world might very well see Christs path to God and follow it without having heard He is the Son of God,God will judge that.
Though its important to tell people if they hav`nt heard The Way(Christ)What better Way than to get it straight from the horses mouth who was the Way?

Christians warn people who dont see or believe in God or people who`s lives are in opposition to God.It should be for the reason out of Love for them not as a superior to them,if done properly and not shove it down someones neck so to speak they may see Gods love and Truth also, because God loved us first this we should know through Christ`s life and sacrifice for the sins of the world which allowed us the Way.

So`s you know, the next time a Christian tells you something this is their motivation and hopefully makes God and us Christians easier for you to understand even if our methods of showing you leave a lot to be desired its not an easy path to follow but one we must endeavorer and endure simply like "The Lords Prayer"as the example- Gods Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

There are frauds out there,false teachings and teachers and trusting in the Lord and with the Holy Spirit dwelling within we can spot them.A belief in God also comes with the belief in the Devil who would love to lead everyone away from the Truth.

Simple and as complicated as that.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by plague

Originally posted by woodsyboy

Woodsy

yes that is what they believe that christ will reappear. but to most christians they do not see meessianic connections in all religions as they believe that all other religions are false. to them saying this guy is the return of christ is blasphemous.
it will start with them saying it is wrong then its false then thell say its the false prophet god speaks of in the bible then you will probbaly get the diehards that say he is the anti christ.
so yes you watch if this thread lives long enough youll see what i mean.

I was using sarcasm.. im a chrisitan and i dont see other religeons as false..thank you very much. Do people forget that people who follow a religeon actually have their own life too? Or are people getting more ignorant?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
how can you be true christian yet not believe that other religions are false.
christianity is based off of judiasm which believes that there is only the god of abraham and the teachings that are handed down to moses from god.
christ teaches you that he is the only way to god so therefore all other religions would have to be false.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i had a dream a few years ago about the second coming of Christ. I was going to school at a really big University and there was daily uprest with the students, rallys and the occasional riot. I didn't know anyone and befriended a janitor that worked there. I talked to him everyday about life and just stuff in general. Odd thing was that he looked exactly like Denzel Washington.
ONe day when were talking, two huge groups of students started clashing. He then stood up, threw his mop down and walked off. i understood that by him walking towards the students that he had enough of the fighting in the world and wanted to make things how they should be.

the dream was really weird and vivid. But it made sense that he could return and work as a janitor since he was a carpenter the 1st time around.

*and no, im not saying or assuming Denzel is Christ

[edit on 032828p://36023 by enrage]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I was fascinated with this false Chist Maitreya. He could be the false prophet spoken of in Revelations or the Beast, but since only Creme and a small cowd of Nigerians have seen him, it could just be smoke. Too good to be true. Share international has some funky ideas behind it, and the net has for ages been speculating on Creme and his fake Jesus. There have been even rumours of him having meetings with his followers and spooky stuff happening, but I really abandoned all specuulation on this Maitreya a long time ago since Share international just keep's repeating it's line that he will come soon, with Creme making the usual New Age predictions.

Bible codes on Maitreya:

www.hiddencodes.com...
www.exodus2006.com...
www.exodus2006.com...
www.exodus2006.com...
www.exodus2006.com...

I hold ZERO credence on any of these, you can find anything you want in the Torah, *ANYTHING*. Yet I included them just for interest.

new topics

top topics

join