It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Construction/stock Photos resource thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I thought it would be a good idea to have one thread as a resource of construction images of the WTC as well as images showing various parts of the building.

To get started there are a number on the site below, though you are not allowed to reproduce them without a licence (including putting them on here) so you will have to visit the link I'm afraid:

www.emporis.com...

Some more images:

www.greatbuildings.com...

www.greatbuildings.com...

More pics here:

www.nycsubway.org...

[edit on 29-1-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I don't know if this is exactly the right place for this, but here's an artists' rendering of the new WTC tower:

I don't know if this is the final design, but according to what I've read, there's going to be an eternal flame on top and a statue of an owl on the complex.

Illuminati references abound!
Anyone see David Icke's Secrets of the Matrix?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   

've read, there's going to be an eternal flame on top and a statue of an owl on the complex.

Illuminati references abound! Anyone see David Icke's Secrets of the Matrix?

Guess how tall it is going to be? 1776 feet (And Yes I know the same year the Illuminati was founded was also the year American declaration or indepence or what ever was signed.)

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I was watching the History Channel show on the WTC the other day and they had some video footage from one of the floors where the tenant build out had been demolished (including the ceilings). My guess is that it was taken by an architect or a designer prior to a new tenant space being built. Anyway the important and interesting thing to me was that you could clearly see, just how bad the condition of the fireproofing on the floor trusses was. There were numerous spots where sections of the fireproofing was visibly missing. Having had some experience working with the same type of fireproofing, I can tell you that this is not all that uncommon for this material.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Too bad there's no evidence of the steel being heated enough for the fireproofing to even become relevant, or you could go somewhere with that.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The 9/11 Research Site has a nice supply of photos:

* WTC 1 and 2 Impacts
* WTC 1 and 2 Fires
* WTC 1 and 2 Collapses
* WTC 1 and 2 Dust
* Ground Zero
* Building 7
* WTC 3 - 6
* Surroundings
* WTC 1 and 2 Construction