It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Yellow Base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I actually first came across what is becoming a bit of a strange obsession in a rave in the northeast england, i went to the hangar13 rave in newcastle (not far from ouston where people have claimed there is a secret government air force base, not including the RAF base that is well known), the rave is held in an actual airoplane hangar that used to belong to the RAF, when in the rave (and not under the influence of anything at that point) i was overcome by a feeling and i loved the venue almost as much as the event.. whilst in the event a rave tune called cocooma-the yellow base came on, it explains the story of a colonel whom loses his mind (the 6th person to do so) at the bluebird airforce base idaho where ufo crash wreckage is meant to be held, july 21 1967, since hearing that i began to research to see if there was any truth behind this.. searching the net i developed an interest in this sort of thing and discovered (this syt and) several sites that tell of stories of this but i am yet to find if there actually is an airforce base, south-west idaho. i thought i may as well post and see if anyone else has any knowledge of this or have even heard of the yellow base? or has my interest of conspiracies been formed on one experience in a disused aeroplane hangar surrounded by sweating drug taking ravers? ... either way ... im glad as i know hav interests rather than gettin under the influence unlike most teenagers.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I've never heard of anything like this before. I know of NO bases named for colors in either the US or the UK. The only bases in the US that I know of that are roumored to have UFO connections are:

Groom Lake, NV. (Area 51)

Roswell Army Air Feild, NM.

Wright-Patterson AFB in Daton, OH

As for RAF Bases and base in England:

RAF Wood Bridge

Mandwith Hill

Where is this Yellow Base supposed to be? Why is it called the Yellow Base anyway?

I tryed Yahoo!, Google, and Webcrawler, but couldn't find anything? What you have posted is not enough to go on. If you have anything else we can use, I'll be glad to help.

Tim

[edit on 27-1-2006 by ghost]

join