It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Remote Controlled Flight & 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
In my possession I have a book entitled Jane's Pocket Book of Remotely Piloted Vehicles(1977) Edited by John W.R. Taylor. This book is from a series of military books named Janes Pocket Books. It depicts the story of remote controlled flight from its inception in 1917 with illustrations and photos. In it there are photos of jumbo jets fitted with remote controlled computers that (at the time) could guide the jet to take off and land with relative ease and precision.

That remote controlled flight exists is a reality. How far it has come since 1977 could only be known by those such as Dov Zakheim judicial-inc.biz... who not only served as Comptroller of the Pentagon during 9-11 but worked closely with remote controlled flight.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Dov Zakheim and the 9/11 Conspiracy

By ‘Shadow’ and ‘Pax’ – Conspiracynewsnet

In a document called "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century" published by The American Enterprise's "Project for a New American Century"(1), System Planning Corporation (SPC) International executive, Dov Zakheim, called for "some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor" being necessary to foster the frame of mind needed for the American public to support a war in the Middle East that would politically and culturally reshape the region. A respected and established voice in the intelligence community, his views were eagerly accepted, and Dov went from his position at Systems Planning Corporation to become the Comptroller of the Pentagon in May 2001. (2) Perhaps not so coincidentally, it was an SPC subsidiary, TRIDATA CORPORATION, that oversaw the investigation after the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in 1993.

SPC, according to their official website, specializes in many areas of defense technology production and manufacture, including a system developed by their Radar Physics Group called the Flight Termination System, or FTS.(3) This is a system used to destroy target drones (craft that would be fired on by test aircraft or weaponry) in the event of malfunction or "misses". This highly sophisticated war-game technology allows the control of several 'drones' from a remote location, on varying frequencies, and has a range of several hundred miles. This technology can be used on many different types of aircraft, including large passenger jets.

According to the SPC website (4), a recent customer at that time was Eglin AFB, located in Florida. Eglin is very near another Air Force base in Florida-MacDill AFB, where Dov Zakheim contracted to send at least 32 Boeing 767 aircraft, as part of the Boeing /Pentagon tanker lease agreement.(5)

www.sysplan.com...

www.nawcwpns.navy.mil...

I then picked up a book about NORAD in it was the following passage:

NORAD Determination of Intent

"Since an enemy can choose the time and place of an attack, NORAD must know the identity of the aircraft over or approaching the continent at all times. Whenever aircraft appear on the radar screen of any of the detecting devices, they must be identified rapidly and accurately.

Air Defense Identification Zones are located around the coasts and borders of the northern extremities of the NORAD area of responsibility. All air traffic penetrating or operating within these zones are subject to very strict rules.

Flight plan agreement is the principle method of identification. The actual radar track of an air-borne object is compared with information obtained in advance from in-flight position reports. The track may be identified as "friendly" if the information on the flight and the track agrees with the prearranged flight plans. If this flight plan information and track do not match, or if there is any doubt, the flight is listed as "unknown" and jet airplanes will be scrambled to identify the "unknown" by sight, if they cannot first be identified by means of communication.

There are more than 200,000 aircraft flights taking place within NORAD air space in any given 24 hour period, so it is a rare day when none of these appear on the big screen at COC as "unknowns." Over just the past few years, however, the average number of "unknowns" in the system has steadily declined until now that number is less than ten per day. Among these, it is common to see two or three instances where interceptors are scrambled but recalled before intercept, due to further communications checks. The remaining "unknowns" are intercepted and visually identified by the interceptor aircraft."

Source: NORAD The North American Air Defense Command

By Marian Talmadge and Iris Gilmore (1967)

Clearly the capabilities of NORAD even in 1967 when coupled with remote controlled flight of today are a formidable force.

Personally it is my contention that the so called "terrorists" were only participants the many war games being carried out on 9-11. They had no idea they were about to die in the events of 9-11. Evidence of this is the fact that they were seen in strip clubs the night before. Does this behavior indicate the mindset of religious fanatics out to avenge Allah? Is this how one would think religous fanatics would prepare to meet Allah? I don't think so.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by XenonCodex]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 26/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I've been saying for years now, those aircrafts that plowed into the WTC on 9-11 were remote controlled.

I believe the acft that 'crashed' in PA. was shot down. The crew rushed the cockpit (deviating from the 'script') so they had to take it out. They could not allow them to breach the cockpit to discover what was really going on.

As for the Pentagon, I honestly don't know what happened there. I know there was literally no airplane debris outside on the lawn. I found that to be more than odd.

The truth is, that people truly do not want to hear this explanation. It's far scarier than the boogyman Osama story.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I suggest everyone give this a good read. It explains more than anything.

I believe 9-11 was a dusted off version of Northwoods.

In his new exposé of the National Security Agency entitled Body of Secrets, author James Bamford highlights a set of proposals on Cuba by the Joint Chiefs of Staff codenamed OPERATION NORTHWOODS. This document, titled “Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba” was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13, 1962, as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake “Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,” including “sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),” faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a “Remember the Maine” incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods “may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.”
www.gwu.edu...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
EastCoast Kid said:

I've been saying for years now, those aircrafts that plowed into the WTC on 9-11 were remote controlled.

"I believe the acft that 'crashed' in PA. was shot down. The crew rushed the cockpit (deviating from the 'script') so they had to take it out. They could not allow them to breach the cockpit to discover what was really going on.

As for the Pentagon, I honestly don't know what happened there. I know there was literally no airplane debris outside on the lawn. I found that to be more than odd.

The truth is, that people truly do not want to hear this explanation. It's far scarier than the boogyman Osama story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that it was shot down too, but I think that the entire "passengers rushing the terrorists" line is pure crapola. Flight 93 took off much later than it was supposed to due to a delay. I think these planes were "set up" to participate in the war games and the "unwitting" victims were no less fodder than those that foolishly participate in our governments wars for profit. The alleged hijackers were innocents too, if indeed any were even on the planes. It was said that they were seen in strip clubs, but it was also said that they did not appear in the flight manifests. For all we know the hijackers are just a scam too and may never have existed. With remote control, no hijackers were needed.

One other point is the fact that these flights on a normal day held three times the passengers as they happened to on 9-11.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by XenonCodex
Personally it is my contention that the so called "terrorists" were only participants the many war games being carried out on 9-11. They had no idea they were about to die in the events of 9-11. Evidence of this is the fact that they were seen in strip clubs the night before. Does this behavior indicate the mindset of religious fanatics out to avenge Allah? Is this how one would think religous fanatics would prepare to meet Allah? I don't think so.

I didn't think so either into I started looking into it.

Then I found out about Takfir Wal Hijra.

en.wikipedia.org...

Although they are Sunnis, the group's warriors are allowed to practice something akin to the Shi'a Islam notion of taqiyya. This means they can disguise their true principles for protection of their own faith. This allows them to blend in with Western society and also to disobey all rules of their form of Islam for the goal of destroying Western civilisation from within, a form of antinomianism. According to this ideology, the warriors will be martyrs in Paradise after death.

If the hijackers were following this sort of ideology, then in their eyes they were exempt from following Islam in pursuit of their jihad. Of course it could also mean they were'nt muslims. The existence of such a group does make the strip club evidence inconclusive.

www....-------------------------/library/history/terrorist-organizations/al-takfir-wal-hijra/

Mohammed Atta, although puritanical in his behavior, was believed to be Takfiri. He's not the only al Qaeda operative you could point the finger at. Ramzi Yousef and Khalid Shaikh Mohammed went to discos, drank alcohol and dated call girls. Yousef in particular is renowned for being generally unIslamic and non-observant of prayers and fasting. Although no one has suggested openly that Yousef and KSM were Takfiri, it's hardly a stretch.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Thats interesting but I'd like to point out that pulling off a scheme like this one would want to be in full control of his faculties. It would be worse than coming into work hung over.

No matter how you cut it it does not add up. Not to mention the flight manifests didn't record them as being on the flight.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Not to mention the flight manifests didn't record them as being on the flight.

Then it's odd the Boston Globe didn't mention that when they obtained the manifests for the flights hijacked locally to them. Did they perhaps just make up the manifest they published for Flight 11? ( graphics.boston.com... )

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Thats interesting but I'd like to point out that pulling off a scheme like this one would want to be in full control of his faculties. It would be worse than coming into work hung over.

How come you know they got drunk? You don't just get drunk by osmosis from being near alcohol.

These guys were meant to be hiding their true identities (fundamentalist nutters) from everyone, so they could carry out their mission. If they walked down the street constantly crying out "USA is SATAN! YOU WILL ALL DIE!" they might have attracted the wrong sort of attention.

As it is they pretended to be the opposite of what they truly were to throw off any investigators. This is hardly a new or original idea.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
“Atta and two of his buddies seem to have gone out for a farewell bender at a seafood bar called Shuckum’s,” Newsweek reported.

“Atta drank five Stoli-and-fruit-juices, while one of the others drank rum and Coke. For once, Atta and his friends became agitated, shouting curse words in Arabic, reportedly including a particularly blasphemous one that roughly translates as “F—k God.”

“It was at Shuckum’s, on Sept. 8, that Mohamed Atta and Marwan Al-Shehhi did some pre-mass murder tippling,” reported TIME. “Atta drank vodka and orange juice, while Al-Shehhi preferred rum and cokes, five drinks apiece.”

FBI Agents had shown up at Shuckum’s just 12 hours after the attack, reported all three major networks. The agents showed employees—especially manager Tony Amos and bartender Patricia Idrissi—photos of two men.

“We were able to recognize both gentlemen,” Amos told reporters. He identified a man in a photo bearing the name Mohamed underneath, who, along with two other men, had each consumed at least several drinks.

The guy, Mohamed, was drunk, Amos said. The two and another man “got wasted” in his place, he said, downing “chicken wings and cranberry juice, Stolichnaya and orange juice, and Captain Morgan’s spiced rum and Coke.”

Bartender Idrissi said FBI agents told her “they were on the plane and passed away.”

Wahabbi wannabees two nights from hell

“Atta drank Stoli vodka for three straight hours,” she stated. “The guy, Mohamed, was drunk. They were wasted.”

Idrissi said the men told her they wanted to eat but didn’t like what was on the menu, so she sent them to a Chinese restaurant a few doors down. They were very rude, she said.

They didn’t want to pay the bill. When asked if they could afford the $48 bar tab, Atta’s face had darkened. He pulled out a thick roll. ‘You think I can’t pay? I’m a pilot for American Airlines. I can pay my #ing bill.’”

The story threw a long shadow of doubt across the emerging picture of the hijackers as fanatic Wahhabi fundamentalists.

So, like Newsweek’s story about Korans flushed down the toilet more recently, it would have to “disappear.” Thus one week later, a strange retraction came to the rescue of the official story. Night manager Amos now said Mohamed Atta drank nothing stronger than cranberry juice that evening at Shuckum’s Bar. He was sitting quietly by himself. It had been Atta’s companion Marwan and a third man that did all the drinking.

We've all seen Atta’s brooding ‘mug shot,’ his unnerving icy stare. Does anyone truly believe that night manager mistook him for someone else... without a lot of prodding?

www.madcowprod.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I think that it was shot down too, but I think that the entire "passengers rushing the terrorists" line is pure crapola. Flight 93 took off much later than it was supposed to due to a delay. I think these planes were "set up" to participate in the war games and the "unwitting" victims were no less fodder than those that foolishly participate in our governments wars for profit. The alleged hijackers were innocents too, if indeed any were even on the planes. It was said that they were seen in strip clubs, but it was also said that they did not appear in the flight manifests. For all we know the hijackers are just a scam too and may never have existed. With remote control, no hijackers were needed.

One other point is the fact that these flights on a normal day held three times the passengers as they happened to on 9-11.

You could very well be right.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

How come you know they got drunk? You don't just get drunk by osmosis from being near alcohol.

These guys were meant to be hiding their true identities (fundamentalist nutters) from everyone, so they could carry out their mission. If they walked down the street constantly crying out "USA is SATAN! YOU WILL ALL DIE!" they might have attracted the wrong sort of attention.

As it is they pretended to be the opposite of what they truly were to throw off any investigators. This is hardly a new or original idea.

That's the best excuse yet to be in a strip club!!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   

“Atta and two of his buddies seem to have gone out for a farewell bender at a seafood bar called Shuckum’s,” Newsweek reported.......

www.madcowprod.com...

Where did this site get this story from exactly? It says Newsweek and Time, but running a search on Google madcowprod.com appears to be the only source of it. If you can show me a realible source for it then fair enough, otherwise I think it is just made up.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'll admit I never saw that flight manifest before. But it really proves nothing if this was an inside job. Tickets could have been purchased and the seats still could have been empty.

I firmly believe that the so-called "hijackers" were just participants in the war games..Or at least they thought they were.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I'll admit I never saw that flight manifest before. But it really proves nothing if this was an inside job. Tickets could have been purchased and the seats still could have been empty.

Exactly. Which is why the "no Arab names on the flight manifests" claim has always been an utter no-story.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by ashmok]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Did ya ever hear of Jane's Pocket Book of Remotely Piloted Vehicles (1977) before?

It's not hard at all to imagine 9-11 being pulled off using this technology.

I find it very interesting that no one questions the fact that you cannot read the markings or numbers on those jets.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by XenonCodex]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Well of course they were remote controlled, how else do ya think the government flew them into their respective targets so accurately?

Although they could have been laser guides, and R/Ced for backup, or R/Ced to their destination, than the final part was done by a laser guidence system, to ensure accuracy.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Folks, it's really simple to answer such a question: YES.

If weapons designers can pack 400lbs of guidance into a cruise missile and have it hit a target like this or this, why can't they fit slightly more into this and have it hit like this?

In fact, friends, gentlemen and ladies, it's quite possibly the easiest way to do such a thing. And while the knowledge I've presented above is publicly avaiable and certainly not classified, imagine the capabilities of our military-oil-industrial complex as it relates to satellite guidance, GPS, live-video linkage and complete cockpit override control, as is evidenced in the tight banking manuevers that these "pilots" supposedly executed.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The whole remote controlled planes to me was the only theory that addressed alot of problems with the offical story. My biggest problem with the offical story is how close the plane got to the ground in at the Pentagon and the fact that Atta and the others lined up WTC1 and 2 very well. Albeit they did correct a bit at the final sec (see the tilt right before impact) but regardless it is a helluva feat to pilot the planes the way they were flown. Full Speed, pushing the planes to their absolute limits and still hitting the targets like professional pilots, when everyone agrees that the "terrorists" where nowhere near to even being proficent pilots.

So my issue here is did those guys get insanely lucky when flying those planes exactly where they should of been going as fast as they could go? Or were they just guided in. Which would be easier?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I also agree that the 9/11 planes were remote controlled and even though so many questions go unanswered the remote control theory seems the most plausible to me. I remember the first article I read on 9/11 was entiltled something like the flight of the bumble planes and even though it probably been posted somewhere before Ive posted the link as it makes a pretty good read. Will we ever know the complete truth of 9/11, most likely not, but somewhere the truth is out there, and hopefully it will be found.

www.serendipity.li...

join