It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate Atlantis now playing on Space in Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It's on right now on Space, the first episode of season one. That is all, just a heads up!

AND BY RIGHT NOW I MEAN RIGHT THIS SECOND! SO HURRY UP AND TURN ON THAT BOOBTUBE!

fyi it's at 8 PM Est on Sunday

[edit on 22-1-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I caught the re-run in the middle of the night........
This looks like a good show that I'll be watching from now on.

Was it released in the States before it came to Canadian TV???

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
I caught the re-run in the middle of the night........
This looks like a good show that I'll be watching from now on.

Was it released in the States before it came to Canadian TV???

Yeah last year, another thing that disappointed me is that they cut the first episode up rather baddly due to time constraints. The first episode is supposed to be like 70-80 minutes long, like a made for TV movie.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Two seasons have come and gone, and I missed it all.......
The first season is out on DVD now, so I may go shopping this weekend and pick it up.

www.gateworld.net...

First Stargate Atlantis DVD now in stores
TUESDAY - JUNE 7, 2005

The double-length premiere episode of Stargate Atlantis has finally arrived on DVD (Region 1 - North America)! Look for "Rising" on store shelves, or order today from Amazon.com or Amazon.ca and support GateWorld with your purchase.

The disc includes the 88-minute movie, which premiered on The SCI FI Channel in the U.S. on July 16, 2004. Bonus features include an audio commentary from director Martin Wood and actor Joe Flanigan ("John Sheppard"), a 23-minute, behind-the-scenes featurette, a preview of Season Two (premieres July 15), and a look at the upcoming video game Stargate SG-1: The Alliance.

The feature also sports Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound, and an anamorphic widescreen (1.78:1) picture. It is also closed captioned.

The complete Stargate Atlantis Season One boxed set is scheduled for a November release in North America, and will also include "Rising." It is not yet known whether the full season release will include any of this disc's bonus features.

Also see Epguides.com & TV.com for a list of all the shows.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well actually there are still 2 episodes left in season 2 I believe. It's been playing on Digital TV in Canada for a while now. How would I know that? I dunno

You'll love Rodney Mckay though, he's my favorite character on the show and not because he's Canadian

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
You'll love Rodney Mckay though, he's my favorite character on the show and not because he's Canadian

Mine as well. Love his smug arrogant attitude!

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Oh man, the Season finale of SGA was awesome! I really hate cliffhangers though.

*Spoiler*

The Wraith are on their way to Earth, oh boy I wonder whats gonna happen. How is Earth gonna cope with both the Ori and the Wraith? Can we expect a battle between the two and some more crossover next season in both shows? I hope!

One thing I wanna see is some Gua'uld infest a Hive ship, now THAT would be something to see heh.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Oh man, the Season finale of SGA was awesome! I really hate cliffhangers though.

Are you guys behind in schedule?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s

Behind? I was talking about Second Season on digital. As far as I'm aware we're ahead.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s

Behind? I was talking about Second Season on digital. As far as I'm aware we're ahead.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

The second season finale? We're behind! that sucks!

join